become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microsoft/For
Monopolies and Oligopolies
The Microsoft Defense Site
- Microsoft is today's prime example of what Ayn Rand called "America's Persecuted Minority." Like an increasing number of big businesses, Microsoft is being punished for being successful, for making products that people want to purchase.
A Microsoft Suit With a Sure Winner
- Editorial postulating that lawyers are likely to emerge as the main winner from class-action lawsuits against Microsoft.
Reno Rewrites Your Operating System
- Peter Huber questions whether Janet Reno knows what's best for your computer.
Slate - The Case Against the Case Against Microsoft
- It is no crime for a company to be successful. The antitrust laws are designed to complement, not displace, market forces. The laws do not prevent market winners from enjoying the fruits of their success or protect losers from the consequences of their failure.
Sympathy for the Devil: Microsoft the Monopoly
- Argues that Bill Gates's enemies may have formed a circular firing squad.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2013 at 8:24:03 UTC -