become an editor
the entire directory
only in Monopolies_and_Oligopolies/Microsoft
Monopolies and Oligopolies
News and Media
Other Operating Systems
Computers: Companies: Microsoft Corporation
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: Microsoft
All About Microsoft
- Veteran Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's weblog.
Making Microsoft Safe for Capitalism by James Gleick
- James Gleick's 1995 essay on Microsoft and power. From the New York Times Magazine.
Microsoft - Legal News on PressPass
- An index of legal documents, many of which cover the U.S. anti-trust case.
The Microsoft Case
- A collection of the documents and transcripts in the Microsoft antitrust case, from the 1994 consent decree through current rulings. Focuses on documents against Microsoft.
On the Remedy Phase of the Microsoft Antitrust Trial
- Critique of the proposed settlement in the U.S. antitrust suit against Microsoft, plus links to other critiques and background information.
U.S. v. Microsoft
- The United States Department of justice' own index of their documents against Microsoft.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2013 at 0:59:47 UTC -