become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economic/Money_Supply
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Economic: Money Supply
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: People: Greenspan, Alan
American Monetary Institute
- A foundation dedicated to the study of monetary history, monetary theory and monetary reform.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- The "Fed" is the central bank of the United States and controls the money supply.
Federal Reserve Board Speech from 09/05/97
- Alan Greenspan, America's foremost central planner, on money supply and inflation.
Foundation for the Advancement of Monetary Education
- A non-profit group that advocates honest monetary weights and measures and argues against fiat monetary systems.
Gold, Paper, or...: Is There a Better Money?
- Policy Analysis from the Cato Institute by David Friedman that evaluates the monetary alternatives that face all societies.
Money. What it is. How it works
- A comprehensive educational offering by William F. Hummel that interested persons applaud. It includes Understanding Money, Policy Issues, Investing and Fun, as major sections with many topics in each and Reviews of related subjects.
The Mechanics of Inflation: The Great Government Swindle and How It Works
- Your government takes money away from you by printing or spending with a deficit, causing inflation. This article explains how and why.
The Money Is No Good
- An alternative view examining the role of money, reassessing the workmanship that goes into new "larger portrait" currency, and taking a closer look at the economics behind globalization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:35:07 AM EDT -