become an editor
the entire directory
only in International/Trade
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Economic: International: Trade
Free Trade Area of the Americas
North American Free Trade Agreement
World Trade Organization
Central American Free Trade Agreement - CAFTA
News and Media
Business: International Business and Trade
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Trade Policy
Society: Issues: Economic: Sanctions
Society: Issues: Global
Society: Politics: Globalization
Almanac of Policy Issues: International Trade
- News, background information, and links on international trade issues, including GATT, NAFTA, and the WTO.
The Case for Free Trade and Open Immigration
- Online book that makes the case for unilateral free trade and open borders.
EUROPA - External Trade
- News and information about world trade including trade issues and statistics, EU exporters' guide, public dialogue and hot topics. With documents, publications, downloads and archives.
The Fair Trade Page
- Articles and links about issues of fairness in trade.
The Fairtrade Foundation
- Seeks to tackle the exploitation of workers in developing countries by giving consumers the opportunity to buy products that guarantee a better deal to producers. Information resources and a report on coffee farmers and international trade.
Focus on the Global South
- A program of progressive development policy research and practice that works on regional and global policy analysis, micro-macro linking and advocacy work.
Global Policy Network
- Policy and research institutions connected to the world's trade union movements.
Global Research Business Institute
- Based in UK, the GBRI is an educational body conducting outreach to business executives, journalists and civil servants, promoting a greater understanding of globalization and its consequences.
Global Trade Negotiations
- News articles, working papers and links to various trade-related resources, such as NGO sites and government positions on trade policy.
The Institute for Nonviolent Economics
- Works to build understanding among the public and among community organizers and activists of the ways by which economic globalization impacts local issues and daily lives.
Thunderlake: Functional Trade Policy Issues
- Functional trade policy issues including development, agriculture, environment, labour, finance, investment, and transport.
Thunderlake: Government Trade Policy Agencies
- Annotated links to international affairs, and foreign trade and research resources.
U.S. Council for International Business
- Promotes an open system of world trade, finance, and investment from the perspective of business.
United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
- An "independent", quasi-judicial federal agency that provides trade policy advice to both the legislative and executive branches of government, determines the impact of imports on U.S. industries, and directs actions against certain, allegedly unfair trade practices, such as patent, trademark, and copyright infringement.
- Broad-based coalition representing American business and agriculture.
World Economic Forum
- The Davos meeting of political and business leaders aims to create the foremost global partnership of business, political, intellectual and other leaders of civil society to define and discuss the key issues on the global agenda.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2013 at 5:15:04 UTC -