the entire directory
only in Economic/International
Bretton Woods Institutions
Business: International Business and Trade
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Global
Alta Plana: International Economics Gateway
- International Economics Gateway at Alta Plana, a consultancy for Internet and database architecture, design, and development.
Development Economics and Economic Development
- Focuses on 3rd world countries. Maintained by Giorgio Secondi.
IC2 (Innovation, Creativity & Capital)
- An international, transdisciplinary thinktank devoted to solving unstructured problems to accelerate wealth and job creation and shared prosperity at home and abroad.
The International Economics Network
- The network is an annotated, selective portal for international economics and related disciplines, which includes regularly updated links to research papers, news and commentaries in the field.
The International Economics Study Center
- International trade textbook or web text, links to current international trade news stories, a site devoted to the issue of fairness in international trade, and preliminary notes for an international finance webtext.
International Insurance Foundation
- A non-profit educational organization promoting economic development through technical and professional education for emerging insurance markets
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- The Overseas Private Investment Corporation is an "independent" U.S. Government agency that sells investment services to assist U.S. companies investing in some 140 emerging economies around the world. A self-sustaining government corporation with current reserves of more than $3 billion, OPIC assists U.S. private investment overseas.
Penn World Tables
- A huge compendium of economic data from around the world. It currently includes data for 152 countries and 29 subjects. Moreover, the Tables provide historical data for the years 1950-1992. One can search by region, alphabetical list of countries and topics.
The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies - WIIW
- A source of in-depth information and analysis on the economies of Central and Eastern Europe. WIIW Databases are interpreted with a seasoned understanding of their sources and limits and integrated to be consistent over time and between countries and regions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2013 at 0:59:13 UTC -