become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economic/Environmental
Ecologically Responsible Investing
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Environmental Economics
Society: Issues: Environment
Bjørn Lomborg's official homepage
- Author of "The Skeptical Environmentalist." Provides reviews, critiques, and media coverage about the book and its author.
The Competitive Enterprise Institute
- A pro-market, public policy group committed to advancing the principles of free enterprise and limited government, including a focus on global warming, the EPA, and other environmental issues.
- Ideas and discussions about environmental issues from a free market perspective.
The Electronic Drummer
- The Drummer presents Thoreau Institute reports, recent articles, excerpts from Different Drummer magazine, and data responding to Henry David Thoreau's (the father of environmentalism, author of Walden Pond) call for preserving the environment without big government.
Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment
- FREE advances conservation and environmental values by applying modern science and America's founding ideas to policy debates, seminars for federal judges, environment / public environmental policy, park reform.
Infography about Environmental Protection -- Economic Incentives
- Sources recommended by a professor who specializes in the study of economic incentives for environmental protection.
The Natural Step/US
- A non-profit environmental education organization working to build an ecologically and economically sustainable society.
The New Economics Foundation
- Works to construct a new economy centered on people and the environment - using techniques such as social and environmental auditing.
Political Economy Research Center
- PERC is a non-profit, environmental think tank in Montana seeking market solutions to environmental problems. Research and policy analysis covers endangered species, forestry, fisheries, mining, parks and park reform, public lands, property rights, Superfund, user fees, water marketing, wildlife and environmental education.
The Sky's the Limit
- Assigning an economic value to the world's ecosystems. From the Why Files.
US EPA National Center for Environmental Economics
- The center conducts and supervises research and development on economic analytic methods; leads production of cross-agency economic reports; provides guidance for performing economic analysis; and promotes consistency in the preparation and presentation of economic information in the Agency.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 6:54:05 UTC -