become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabilities/Abuse
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Disabilities
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Prevention
Abuse and Women With Disabilities
- Articles on prevalence of abuse, guidelines for physicians, access to shelters, and intervention.
All Walks Of Life
- Prevention, response and research news on violence towards people with disabilities.
Beyond Abuse: Treatment Approaches for People with Disabilities
- Discusses the abuse of people with developmental disabilities and makes recommendations for assessment, intervention and treatment of those abused.
Deaf Abused Women Warriors Web Network (DAWWWN)
- Deaf Women reclaiming our lives and personal power through sharing. TTY hotlines and links.
Disability, Abuse & Personal Rights
- Federally funded project for Disability, Abuse and Personal Rights education.
Disabled Abuse Resources
- Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find help for and information about physical, sexual and mental abuse of disabled persons.
Restraint Info Mailing List
- Forum for reform to prevent injury and death from restraints used in schools, residential facilities and hospitals.
Violence and Disabled Women, by Iglesias, M.; Gil, G.; Joneken, A.; Mickler, B.; Knudsen, J.S.
- Paper from the METIS project, European Unión DAPHNE initiative.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 12:45:07 UTC -