become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Disabilities
Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Issues and Rights
Society: Issues: Health
This category in other languages:
Almanac of Policy Issues: Disability Issues
- News, background information and links on disability issues, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Developmental Disabilities Act (DDA).
But You Don't Look Sick?
- A collection of articles, stories, book and product reviews, with health resources and a message board.
Disability is Natural
- Kathie Snow's official website. Offers a new way of thinking (and talking) about disabled people, learning disabilities and physical and mental handicaps.
- One-stop online access to resources, services, and information available throughout the Federal government.
Institute on Community Integration
- Committed to preventing and reducing the limiting effects of disabilities, ICI applies its resources to improve the quality and community orientation of professional services and social supports available to individuals with disabilities and their families.
Thalidomide Victims Association of Canada
- An organization representing approximately 125 Canadians born disabled as a consequence of the drug Thalidomide. Site has position paper on the proposal to begin using the drug again.
The Trigger, the Pen and the Switch
- Article on the killing of a woman thinking of moving her mother to a care facility. (August 18, 1999)
The Media Edge
- How to write opinion articles that editors will actually use. (May 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2015 at 1:40:46 UTC -