become an editor
the entire directory
only in Individual_Stories/United_States
Crime and Justice
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice: Individual Stories: United States
Wen Ho Lee Case
West Memphis Three
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Issues: Human Rights
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Political Prisoners: United States
- serving a 30 year sentence on a non-violent conspiracy drug charge.
- Seeking to overturn the wrongful conviction of a 12-year-old boy, convicted of homicide on the basis of a coerced 'confession,' despite a lack of motive, opportunity or physical evidence.
Basich vs. Tirone
- Case number EC027543, a case of criminal and judicial injustice. Neighbor sues neighbor for one million dollars.
The Case For Innocence
- Examines why inmates remain in prison despite DNA evidence that exonerates them.
- Ongoing legal case of how Randal Schwartz noted author and consultant became a triple felon for doing his job at Intel.
Free Bob Coulson
- Bob Coulson was wrongfully convicted for murdering 5 members of his family. Read the manufactured evidence which gained his conviction and read his innocents.
Greater Things: Kerry Ross Boren is Guilty
- Incarcerated screenwriter and historian author has worked for 17 years from behind bars.
- Dying man killed by bounty hunters for $125.00 Read Dave's story. Killed in own home for missing court date on misdemeanor!
I Want Justice! Webring
- Webring joining members who have been wrongfully convicted or experienced corrupt activities in the courts.
In Forma Pauperis
- Carpenter Alan Joseph Samson documents his seventeen year battle against illegal activities in San Diego
The Jame Weddell Story
- Serving eighty years for getting caught in the crossfire of gang violence on his reservation in South Dakota.Proclaims his innocence.
The Jeffrey MacDonald Case
- History, commentary and information on the current status of the MacDonald murder case, including frequent updates, summary, news archives, and case facts.
John Thompson's Story
- His life changed forever when he was wrongfully accused of two unrelated New Orleans crimes.
Justice: Denied - The Magazine For The Wrongly Convicted
- Published monthly, dedicated to bringing you the stories of innocents who have been wrongly convicted in America.
Mercy for Cindy/Justice Denied
- Plea for mercy for Cindy Countess who has been convicted of second degree murder in Virginia. Raises mental and legal issues in Countess' defense and requests legal and medical help.
- Arguing that a wrongful conviction resulted in Yarris being on Pennsylvania's Death Row since 1982.
No Struggle,No Evidence,No Case
- Calvin Solet, Jr. was wrongly accused and convicted in Houma, Louisiana of first degree murder.
- Argues that racism, false testimony, and a rush to judgment resulted in wrongful conviction and a death sentence.
The Truth About Our Injustice
- One woman's story about her husband's unjust imprisonment.
Truth and Justice for Vincent Simmons
- Vincent Simmons, innocent and imprisoned for life in Louisiana's notorious Angola Prison Farm. He needs your help to gain his freedom.
Who is Brandon Hein
- Concerns 18 year old sent to Pelican Bay Prison for life without parole for a killing he witnessed.
Why is Keith Maydak in Jail?
- Currently imprisoned in a federal penitentiary for crimes that he claims he did not commit. A story of coverup by AT&T and the United States Government.
A Wrongful Murder Conviction in Tennessee
- The story of a man wrongfully convicted of First Degree Murder in 1983. He seeks sincere assistance to clear his name and to regain his freedom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 9:24:07 UTC -