become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crime_and_Justice/Injustice
Crime and Justice
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice
This category in other languages:
The Innocence Project
- A non-profit legal clinic which only handles cases where postconviction DNA testing of evidence can yield conclusive proof of innocence. Cases, news, related links, and details about the clinic.
Polygraph Evidence in Court
- Examining polygraph results as a sensible approach to the problem of wrongful convictions due to perjury by police, jailhouse informants, and co-operating prosecution witnesses.
Truth in Justice
- A non-profit organization working to free innocent people convicted of crimes they did not commit, and to prevent wrongful convictions by alerting the public to the vulnerabilities in the U.S. criminal justice system that make these miscarriages possible.
Win at All Costs
- A special report by the Pittsburgh Post - Gazette on how attourneys and federal agents lie, hide evidence, engage in coverups, pay for perjury, and set up innocent people on order to win indictments, guilty pleas and convictions - a two-year investigation.
Witchhunt Information Page
- Bizarre allegations resembling those of the witchhunts of the 16th and 17th centuries. Information and legal documents including selections from legal briefs, court decisions, and trial transcripts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 0:56:08 UTC -