become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conspiracy/Satire
Society: Politics: Humor
Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
- Offers a simple and inexpensive solution to combating mind-control. Includes maintenance instructions, testimonials and a history of aluminum and psychotronics.
Circling the Square
- Weblog addresses current events based on the theory that the apocalypse is near and that black-ops forces manipulate everyday life. Includes submission guidelines and archives.
- Asserts that the Telletubbies television series projects subliminal pro-communist messages. Includes an episode watch and reported findings.
- Fake organization that implants identification chips below the skin to track web users.
- WebComic - Follow the adventures of Eric the Illuminatus as he struggles to find his place within the inner circle of the Illuminati.
MI5 Espionage Solutions
- Works to protect the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from subterfuge, terrorism, subversion and all other forms of badness and evil. Includes employment opportunities and a list of enemies.
The Paranoia Files
- Offers untrue news about spycams, alien cats and toilet listening devices. Features polls.
Secrets of the Royal Canadian Snow Police
- Outlines plans for global domination, by a fictional Canadian force. Includes plans for self-defense and favorite games of the snow police.
World's Stupidest Conspiracies
- Publicly submitted conspiracies. Topics include Martians, psychic Gypsies and secret agent math teachers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2012 at 7:35:06 UTC -