become an editor
the entire directory
only in Church-State_Relations/Pro-Integration
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Church-State Relations: Pro-Integration
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Activism
America's Christian Heritage Week
- Argues that the United States should be recognized as a Christian nation.
America's Godly Heritage
- Argues that the wall of separation between church and state is uni-directional, and that America should be "a nation whose laws are self-consciously built on the laws and principles of the Bible."
American Center for Law and Justice, The
- Law firm founded by Pat Robertson to represent Christians in church-state cases.
- Advocates a constitutional amendment to make America a Christian nation; with a blog and articles.
National Legal Foundation
- A non-profit Christian constitutional litigation firm and policy think tank committed to restoring America's Biblical foundations.
Religious Freedom Coalition
- Christian activist organization promoting the social conservative cause to U.S. Congress and working on behalf of persecuted Christians around the world.
Religious Freedom Home Page
- Defines religious freedom as "the notion that people of religion can freely partake of the practices of their religion without opposition. This would not only include private devotions, but also acts of religious significance within the realm of government." The author applies the latter clause only to practitioners of Western religions.
Social Issues & Government [ChristianAnswers.Net]
- Includes question-and-answer sections on "Government and Politics" and "America's Christian Heritage".
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:51:39 PM EST -