become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Church-State_Relations
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Religion
Society: Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Tolerance
This category in other languages:
J. M. Dawson Institute of Church-State Studies, Baylor University
- Site focused on church-state relations in the United States and around the world. Back issues of the Institute's "Journal of Church and State" are available for browsing. Also includes a list of links to online resources, including primary source material.
Advocates International - Justice with Compassion
- World-wide non-profit organization based in Fairfax, Virginia that deals with issues of religious freedom around the world.
- A book which presents theocracy as a biblically sound form of Christian politics. Distinguishes between theocracy (the rule of God) and ecclesiocracy (the rule of the church).
Church-State Academic Papers
- Political science papers dealing with the relationship of church and state, and religious liberty.
Doctrinal Errors of Dignitatis Humanae, The
- A group of self-described traditional Catholics take issue with the Second Vatican Council's teachings on religious freedom.
Earth Religions Assistance Pages
- Index of resources for practitioners of Earth Religions who are experiencing religious discrimination.
International Coalition for Religious Freedom
- A non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to defending the religious freedom of all, regardless of creed, gender or ethnic origin.
International Society for Islamic Secularization
- Believes in secularizing Islamic societies by complete separation of mosque and state.
Lady Liberty League
- A national and global referral and information exchange network of Pagan religious freedom activists.
Religion and Politics
- Interesting essay which clarifies the difference between "the question of religion and politics" and "the question of church and state".
Religion, Politics, and the State
- Subtitled "Cross-Cultural Observations", an article by N.J. Demerath and Karen S. Straight in Cross Currents that discusses various religion-state models in "Eastern" and "Western" countries.
The Religious Liberty Archive
- An extensive repository of laws, cases, news, and historical materials pertaining to religious freedom in the United States.
Witches' Voice White Pages, The
- A list of legal reference documents and form letters that witches can use in their local fights for religious freedom. Includes references for Australia, Canada, the United States, and a few individual states.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2011 at 22:15:06 UTC -