become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children,_Youth_and_Family/Parents'_Rights
Children, Youth and Family
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Parents' Rights
Chats and Forums
Joint Custody or Shared Parenting
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Home: Family: Parenting
Home: Family: Parenting: Single Parents
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abduction: Parental: Individual Cases
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Critical Views
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice: Institutional Injustice
Society: Law: Legal Information: Family Law
Society: People: Women: Women's Rights
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: Custody: Support Groups
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: For Parents
Alabama Family Rights Association
- Advocates equal legal rights and responsibilities for parents who divorce, shared parenting of children. Has contact information and meeting locations of chapters, goals, articles, news of current activities and links to child support, legislation, judiciary, divorce and shared parenting information.
American Family Advocacy Center
- Supporting the sovereignty of the family over any government intervention.
Coalition for the Restoration of Parental Rights, Arkansas Chapter
- Information for parents or guardians who are preparing to answer grandparents rights litigation in court. Information on how to be involoved the legislative process is also provided.
Family Rights Group
- Established as a registered charity in 1974 to provide advice and support for families whose children are involved with social services. Works to improve the services received by these families.
- A sponsored e-magazine for fathers with many father-related articles as well as links to forums, chat, e-mail newsletter plus related subjects including parenting, grandparenting, family relationships and issues.
Fight CPS And Win
- Information, support, and reference links for people involved in legal battles against child welfare services: HHS, CPS, HRS, DHS, DCYS.
MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children
- A volunteer support network of mothers who have been separated from their children by a variety of circumstances. Has contact information, aims and links.
Mothers Against Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy Allegations
- M.A.M.A. is a response to some false allegations of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (MSBP). Claims parents are being wrongly deprived of custody of their children due to mis-diagnosis. Has contact details, opinion, links to related articles.
Pale Horse Publishing
- Books on divorce and custody issues. Has bibliography, abstracts and tables of contents, on-line purchasing.
Search Mothers: Mothers Rights
- Directory of links related to child custody, child support, and other mothers' rights issues.
Usenet alt.dads-rights.unmoderated -
Usenet alt.support.child-protective-services -
Usenet alt.support.step-parents -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 2:13:07 PM EDT -