become an editor
the entire directory
only in National_Court_Appointed_Special_Advocate_Association_-_CASA/New_York
Children, Youth and Family
Child Advocacy Groups
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Child Advocacy Groups: National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA: New York
CASA of New York City
- Our volunteers help to move children out of foster care and place them into safe, permanent homes. Volunteering, contributing, and news.
CASA of Rochester/Monroe County
- A private non-profit organization that trains citizen volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children in foster care and children at risk of entering foster care. Ways to help, events, and golf tournament.
CASA of the Southern Tier, Inc.
- Advocates for abused and neglected children. Volunteer information, corporate sponsors, news, and statistics.
CASA of Ulster County
- Trains and supports community volunteers who speak up for abused and neglected children in court. Volunteer information, news, and partners.
Mental Health Association in Dutchess County
- Promotes mental well-being and advances the recovery from mental illness. CASA and other advocacy programs.
The Peacemaker Program, Inc.
- Provides information, teaches skills, and creates opportunities for youth, their families, and adults to achieve positive outcomes within the community, and provide alternatives to the court system. Child advocacy, youth programs, and volunteering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:15:09 PM EDT -