become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jewish_Family_Services/United_States
Children, Youth and Family
Jewish Family Services
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Religion: Judaism
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore
- Provides addiction and mental health counseling, adoption services, hospice support, career services and senior resources.
Collat Jewish Family Services, Birmingham, Alabama
- Provides counseling, emergency assistance, services for seniors, and student loans.
Jewish Family & Children's Service of St. Louis, Missouri
- Provides counseling, child abuse prevention programs, assistance to the learning disabled, and food pantry.
Jewish Family and Child Service - Portland, Oregon
- Private non-profit social service organization that offers a wide range of human services including counseling, emergency financial assistance and referrals during time of crisis, refugee resettlement services, and services for the elderly, for Holocaust survivors, and for disabled members of the community.
Jewish Family and Children Services of Greater Kansas City
- Non-sectarian, non-profit, social service agency providing a broad range of services to families, individuals and groups.
Jewish Family and Community Service of Chicago, Illinois
- Programs include response center for teens and young adults, AIDS service and support, and aid to immigrants.
Jewish Family Service of Colorado
- Description of programs and services, news, events, donations, volunteer opportunities, and business solutions.
Jewish Family Service of Greater New Orleans
- Provides counseling, services to seniors, adoption, interfaith, and volunteer opportunities in the greater New Orleans area.
Jewish Family Service of Omaha, Nebraska
- Offers counseling, financial assistance, and adoption services.
Jewish Family Service of Seattle, Washington
- Provides emergency financial assistance, counseling, programs for the elderly and disabled, and refugee assistance.
Jewish Family Service of Tidewater
- Provides counseling, adoption services, older adult services, and volunteer opportunities to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
Jewish Family Services of Delaware
- Includes a description of programs, services, and how to help.
Jewish Family Services of Utah
- Offers counseling, loan programs, older adult services, and refugee assistance.
Jewish Federation of Southern Maine
- Informational site of Jewish life in Southern Maine
Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA)
- Provides counseling, therapy, workshops, career and adoption services, hospice, home care and Jewish chaplaincy services throughout the greater Washington, D.C. area. Programs and services, calendar and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 7:35:08 UTC -