become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children,_Youth_and_Family/Parents'_Rights
Children, Youth and Family
Chats and Forums
Joint Custody or Shared Parenting
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Home: Family: Parenting
Home: Family: Parenting: Single Parents
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abduction: Parental: Individual Cases
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Critical Views
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice: Institutional Injustice
Society: Law: Legal Information: Family Law
Society: People: Women: Women's Rights
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: Custody: Support Groups
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: For Parents
American Family Advocacy Center
- Supporting the sovereignty of the family over any government intervention.
Coalition for the Restoration of Parental Rights, Arkansas Chapter
- Information for parents or guardians who are preparing to answer grandparents rights litigation in court. Information on how to be involoved the legislative process is also provided.
Family Rights Group
- Established as a registered charity in 1974 to provide advice and support for families whose children are involved with social services. Works to improve the services received by these families.
- A sponsored e-magazine for fathers with many father-related articles as well as links to forums, chat, e-mail newsletter plus related subjects including parenting, grandparenting, family relationships and issues.
Fight CPS And Win
- Information, support, and reference links for people involved in legal battles against child welfare services: HHS, CPS, HRS, DHS, DCYS.
MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children
- A volunteer support network of mothers who have been separated from their children by a variety of circumstances. Has contact information, aims and links.
Mothers Against Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy Allegations
- M.A.M.A. is a response to some false allegations of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (MSBP). Claims parents are being wrongly deprived of custody of their children due to mis-diagnosis. Has contact details, opinion, links to related articles.
Pale Horse Publishing
- Books on divorce and custody issues. Has bibliography, abstracts and tables of contents, on-line purchasing.
Search Mothers: Mothers Rights
- Directory of links related to child custody, child support, and other mothers' rights issues.
Usenet alt.dads-rights.unmoderated -
Usenet alt.support.child-protective-services -
Usenet alt.support.step-parents -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 12:15:10 UTC -