become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Care/Research
Children, Youth and Family
Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services
- Identifies, evaluates, and promotes effective and appropriate early intervention and preschool practices that are sensitive to culturally and linguistically diverse children and families.
Early Childhood Reform in Seven Communities
- The Studies of Education Reform project was initiated by the Office of Education Research and Improvement, U.S. Department of Education, to examine the implementation and effects of twelve significant education reform strategies, including student assessment, parent community involvement, uses of technology, and early childhood services.
Investing in Our Children
- What we know and don't know about the costs and benefits of early childhood interventions.
National Centre for Early Development and Learning
- Research at the National Center for Early Development and Learning (NCEDL), focuses on enhancing the cognitive, social and emotional development of children from birth through age eight.
U.S.Census Bureau-Child Care Statistics
- Data from the Survey of Income and Program Participation about child care arrangements. Includes weekly child care costs, and preschooler care arrangements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 13:15:04 UTC -