become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children,_Youth_and_Family/Child_Care
Children, Youth and Family
Home: Family: Childcare
Child Care Resource and Research Unit
- Focuses on early childhood care and education research and policy. Its mandate is to advance the idea of a publicly-funded, universally accessible, not-for-profit system of early childhood care and education in Canada.
Adults and Children's Alliance
- A non-profit corporation offering resources and services to child care providers. Insurance, products, and membership information.
Alliance on Early Childhood Finance
- Seeks more rational financing of early care and education in America through inquiry, analysis and communication among early care and education policy activists.
Almanac of Policy Issues: Child Care
- News, background information, and links on U.S. child care policy.
Canadian Child Care Federation
- Seeks to improve the quality of child care services for Canadian families. Member organizations, news, publications, and projects.
Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
- Promotes research in child care and early education and the use of that research in policy making. Publications, statistics, and 50-state data tool.
Child Care by Kith and Kin
- An article reviewing the issues surrounding Kith and Kin care of children for child care. Overview of the issues, program and policy approaches and recommendations provided by the National Center for Children in Poverty.
Child Care Expenses of America's Families
- Report from the Urban Institute looking at the issues arising from childcare costs in the US.
Child Care in Health Care
- National Association for Health Care and Health Care Related Managers interested in service options for employees with children.
Child Care in the United States, 2000
- A detailed overview of child care in the United States by the staff of the House Ways and Means Committee.
Child Development Policy Institute
- A child advocacy group, primarily focused in California, that promotes the well being of children and families who use child care.
Children's Needs, Societal Consequences
- Article exploring the possible consequences to society if children's childcare needs aren't adequately met.
Daycares Don't Care
- Argues that daycare has detrimental effects on children. Listings of books, magazines, and news articles.
Early Childhood Central
- Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive and useful information relating to young children in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Mississippi Low-Income Child Care Initiative
- An organization that seeks to improve child care in Mississippi for poor children and families. Publications, events, and newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:35:09 UTC -