become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Abuse/Treatment
Children, Youth and Family
Home: Family: Parenting: Support Groups
Blue Sky Bridge
- Providing support services to child victims of physical and sexual abuse and non-offending family members. Articles, events listings, overview of service and details of how to help. Based in Boulder, CO.
Carolina Youth Development Center - Charleston, SC
- Agency providing emergency shelter, residential treatment, day treatment and preparation for independent living.
Child Abuse Response and Evaluation (CARE) Center
- A non-profit organization that deals with investigation and treatment of child sexual and physical abuse. Based in Oklahoma City.
Child Advocacy Center - Lincoln Nebraska
- Child Advocacy Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Provides a safe and child-friendly location for forensic interviews and medical examinations.
Child Trauma Academy
- A site that brings a multidisciplinary approach to the fight against child abuse and its lasting effects on the victims' brain. Includes online training resources.
Children’s Hope Alliance
- A non-profit organization affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA), provides love and healing to children, youth, and families who are estranged by emotional, sexual, or other abuse.
Juvenile Protective Association
- Chicago advocacy and treatment agency provides information, research, and child abuse, domestic violence, and child neglect prevention and treatment services for families.
- Kids House of Seminole, Inc. is a non-profit organization protecting abused children in Seminole County, Florida.
Lake-Sumter Children's Advocacy Center
- Provides support services for physically and sexually abused children in Lake and Sumter counties, Florida.
Larimer County Child Advocacy Center
- The Larimer County Child Advocacy Center provides a child-friendly environment designed to meet abused children's needs for warmth, support, and protection during investigation, protection, and treatment.
Our Friends' Place
- Our Friends' Place is a safe haven for neglected, abused or abandoned girls, ages 10-17 in Dallas, Texas
The OUR KIDS Center
- An organization in Nashville, Tennessee that provides medical and psychological exams for children when they may have experienced abuse or neglect. The Center also provides training and is involved in child abuse research.
Safe Girls Strong Girls, Atlanta, GA
- Safe Girls Strong Girls offers girls ages 5-17 who have been sexually abused an opportunity to heal through the use of the arts.
WINGS Foundation Inc.
- A non profit organization assisting adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse. WINGS assists survivors in Colorado by providing facilitated peer support groups, referrals, education and advocacy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2015 at 4:58:09 UTC -