become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Abuse/Sexual_Abuse
Children, Youth and Family
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Sexual Abuse
Sexual Abuse in the Catholic Church
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Organizations
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Sex Offenders: Registries
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse
This category in other languages:
"The Battle and the Backlash" by David Hechler
- "The Battle and the Backlash, The Child Sexual Abuse War" is the first book on this volatile subject written by an investigative reporter. Read excerpts from the book online.
An Update on Don't! Buy! Thai! (12/20/00)
- An update on the Don't! Buy! Thai! (D!B!T!) boycott of products made in Thailand. The Don't Buy Thai boycott was originally started to protest the widespread child sex tourism and child prostitution in Thailand.
Child Centre for Children at Risk in the Baltic Sea Region
- Contains reports, programmes and research within the five areas prioritised in the Baltic Sea regional co-operation on children at risk: Child sexual abuse, children in the street, children in institutions, young perpetrators and child trafficking.
- Award-winning Child Lures program has been keeping children safe from sexual abuse and abduction for over fifteen years; information for parents, children and educators.
- Describes stages of grief observed in most parents who are dealing with the sexual abuse of their child. Provides suggestions for reacting to disclosures of abuse, lists avenues of help, and outlines a few of the long-term issues victims and their families face.
Child Sexual Exploitation: Improving Investigations and Protecting Victims
- A blueprint for action is the product of the knowledge, experience, and expertise of professionals sharing a common concern for the victims of child sexual exploitation.
Circle of Trust Abuse Resources
- Articles, agencies, organizations and websites, to find information about and help for circle of trust sexual abuse of children by clergy, priests, teachers, and coaches.
Joshua Children's Foundation
- Information and resources for both adults and children who have suffered from sexual child abuse. Healing resources, suggestions, and lending library.
Let Kids Be Kids
- North Carolina Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect's position paper and brochure on sexual exploitation of children in advertising.
Mothers Against Sexual Abuse
- Established to educate society about the reality and the debilitating effects of child sexual abuse, design and support legislation that will protect children, provide a national resource referral network to help victims and families experiencing this tragedy.
Protect Our Kidz - Child Molestation and Awareness
- Child molestation statistics, indications of abuse, free links to all states that have an online sex offender registry, check yourneighborhood for sex offenders
Recovered Memories of Sexual Abuse
- This page, by Jim Hopper, Ph.D., presents scientific research and scholarly resources addressing amnesia and delayed recall for memories of childhood sexual abuse.
- Features more than 200 articles about identifying child sexual abuse, reporting it, and recovering from the trauma.
Sexual Abuse of Males: Prevalence, Lasting Effects, and Resources
- Jim Hopper, Ph.D., provides a discussion and review of statistics on the sexual abuse of male children, and a list of Web resources for males sexually abused in childhood.
- A site dedicated to the creativity of survivors of child sexual, physical and emotional abuse, rape and domestic abuse.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:05:27 PM EDT -