become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Abuse/Critical_Views
Children, Youth and Family
False Memory Syndrome
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice
Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
- Article argues that the pervasiveness of sexual abuse allegations has created a society which views sex as a bad thing, and that this 'antisexuality' is damaging to both children and adults.
California Protective Parents Association
- Association to protect children from incest and family violence through research, education and advocacy.
Children's Rights Advocacy
- Contains links relating primarily to fraud, corruption and official misconduct with child welfare agencies and courts.
Critique of PBS Coverage of Country Walk case
- This Site debunks the Frontline program, Did Daddy Do It? (which aired on April 25, 2002). The site documents a multitude of errors and omissions in Frontline's reporting of this child sexual abuse case.
God Save the Children of The Poor From the Likes of Marc Parent
- A critical look at Marc Parent's successful and acclaimed book "Turning Stones." written by an active child protective worker. Parent's book can do a lot of damage.
Institute for Psychological Therapies: Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
- Article arguing that the current sexual abuse system promotes an antisexual view of human sexuality.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 21:15:05 UTC -