become an editor
the entire directory
only in National_Court_Appointed_Special_Advocate_Association_-_CASA/Georgia
Children, Youth and Family
Child Advocacy Groups
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse: Child Advocacy Groups: National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA: Georgia
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children. Volunteers, photos, "Rock for CASA Kids," and bulletin.
Carroll County CASA
- Seeks volunteers to help abused and neglected children. News, training, and events.
CASA for Children, Inc.
- Screens, trains, supervises and supports community volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children involved in deprivation proceedings in the Juvenile Court of Cherokee County.
CASA of Glynn County
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to helping children involved in the court system due to neglect or abuse. Volunteer and donation opportunities, history, and training.
Child Enrichment Inc.
- A non-profit organization based in Augusta, Georgia that offers a shelter for abused children, a child advocacy center, and a court appointed special advocate (CASA) program that assists children involved in the court system due to neglect or abuse.
Clayton County CASA
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children in Clayton county. Volunteer information, contacts, and news.
- Trains and supports community volunteers that advocate for the best interests of an abused or neglected child in juvenile court proceedings. Movie about CASA, news, and volunteer information.
DeKalb County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Provides a voice for abused and neglected children in the DeKalb County, Georgia court system. Internships, training, and speakers.
Enotah CASA, Inc.
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children in Lumpkin, Towns, Union and White Counties. Volunteer training, special events, and calendar.
Forsyth County CASA
- Provides highly trained and supported child advocate volunteers for abused or neglected children in Forsyth County. Volunteer resources and training schedule.
- Recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers who advocate for the best interest of neglected children involved in court proceedings.
Savannah-Chatham County CASA
- Recruits and trains volunteers from everyday walks of life to provide individual advocacy for innocent children who might otherwise become lost in the court system. Volunteer resources, news, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 25, 2013 at 5:45:04 UTC -