become an editor
the entire directory
only in National_Court_Appointed_Special_Advocate_Association_-_CASA/Georgia
Children, Youth and Family
Child Advocacy Groups
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children. Volunteers, photos, "Rock for CASA Kids," and bulletin.
CASA for Children, Inc.
- Screens, trains, supervises and supports community volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children involved in deprivation proceedings in the Juvenile Court of Cherokee County.
CASA of Glynn County
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to helping children involved in the court system due to neglect or abuse. Volunteer and donation opportunities, history, and training.
Child Enrichment Inc.
- A non-profit organization based in Augusta, Georgia that offers a shelter for abused children, a child advocacy center, and a court appointed special advocate (CASA) program that assists children involved in the court system due to neglect or abuse.
Clayton County CASA
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children in Clayton county. Volunteer information, contacts, and news.
- Trains and supports community volunteers that advocate for the best interests of an abused or neglected child in juvenile court proceedings. Movie about CASA, news, and volunteer information.
DeKalb County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Provides a voice for abused and neglected children in the DeKalb County, Georgia court system. Internships, training, and speakers.
Enotah CASA, Inc.
- Advocates on behalf of abused and neglected children in Lumpkin, Towns, Union and White Counties. Volunteer training, special events, and calendar.
- Recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers who advocate for the best interest of neglected children involved in court proceedings.
Savannah-Chatham County CASA
- Recruits and trains volunteers from everyday walks of life to provide individual advocacy for innocent children who might otherwise become lost in the court system. Volunteer resources, news, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 2:24:07 UTC -