become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Abuse/Child_Advocacy_Groups
Children, Youth and Family
Child Advocacy Groups
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA
Prevent Child Abuse America
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups
This category in other languages:
National Children's Alliance
- An alliance of more than 500 Children's Advocacy Centers throughout the United States devoted to helping victims of child abuse. Member organizations, training, grants, publications, and public affairs.
ACAL Association of Child Abuse Lawyers
- Practical support for UK Lawyers and other professionals working for adults and children who have been abused.
Advocates for Survivors of Child Abuse
- An Australia-wide support network that helps to break down the sense of isolation and alienation many survivors feel.
Alliance for Children
- Works to unite the communities of Tarrant County, Texas to fight child abuse by providing children's justice centers that coordinate the efforts of partner agencies and facilitate the delivery of needed services.
Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council
- An Athens, Georgia organization that seeks to prevent child abuse and neglect. Parent help line, community outreach and education programs, newsletter, and volunteer opportunities.
Bikers Against Child Abuse
- A national Organization of Bikers ready and willing to empower abused children to feel safe in the world in which they live.
The Bridge Children's Advocacy Center
- Assists abused children and non-offending family members in the Amarillo, Texas area.
Center for Child Protection
- A center in Austin, Texas focused on reducing trauma to victims of child abuse during the investigation and prosecution of their cases. Newsletter, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Chadwick Center for Children and Families
- An organization of professionals in the fields of medicine, social work, psychology, psychiatry, and child development dedicated to assisting victims of child abuse and family violence. Seminars, conferences, and newsletter.
Child Abuse and Neglect Council of Oakland County, Michigan
- Seeks to be the leading resource in the prevention of child abuse in Oakland County, Michigan. Programs, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Child Advocacy 360
- An independent, nonprofit service reporting the latest news on children's welfare and rights, with a focus on the struggle to conquer the abuse and neglect of children.
Child Advocacy Center of Gainesville, Florida
- Social workers, counselors, law enforcement officers, state attorneys, victim advocates, and medical professionals work as a team to coordinate investigations and interventions in child abuse cases.
Child Advocacy Center of McHenry County, Inc.
- Assists child abuse victims and non-offending family members in McHenry County, Illinois. Newsletter, fundraising, and volunteer information.
Child Advocacy Center of Mobile, Alabama
- Provides a wide range of services in one central location to abused children and their non-offending family members in Mobile, Alabama. Partnerships with the Junior League and the public schools.
Child Advocacy Center of the South Plains
- A nonprofit agency in Lubbock, Texas designed to provide child abuse victims with a friendly, culturally-sensitive, non-threatening and neutral environment that offers support and protection.
Child Advocacy Centers of Oklahoma
- A voluntary organization serving Child Advocacy Centers (CAC's) and Multidisciplinary Teams (MDT's) in their efforts to provide services to suspected or confirmed victims of child abuse in a child-friendly environment while coordinating the corresponding investigation.
Child Advocacy Services
- Promotes the safety, health and well-being of children and families in Louisiana by providing services, support and education in order to stop the cycle of child abuse and neglect.
Child Advocacy Team
- Michigan non-profit company providing legal and advocacy services to children who have been neglected, abandoned or abused or who are the subjects of guardianship, adoption or delinquency petitions.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend County, Texas
- Child advocacy center, CASA programs, and family assistance services in Fort Bend, Texas.
Child Advocates, Inc.
- A private, non-profit organization in Houston dedicated to breaking the cycle of child abuse through the court appointed special advocate system.
Child Enrichment Inc.
- A non-profit organization based in Augusta, Georgia that offers a shelter for abused children, a child advocacy center, and a court appointed special advocate (CASA) program that assists children involved in the court system due to neglect or abuse.
Child Safe of Central Missouri, Inc.
- Assists abused children in central Missouri.
- Exists to meet the physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs of abused and neglected children. Focus in the areas of treatment, prevention, and research.
Children's Advocacy Center of the Bluegrass
- A Kentucky-based center that seeks to improve the community's response to child sexual abuse by providing a safe, non-threatening location for children and parents during the intervention process. Support groups, therapy, and volunteer opportunities.
Children's Advocacy Centers of Bastrop
- Assists child abuse victims in Bastrop, Lee, and Fayette Counties, Texas.
Children's Advocacy Centers of Georgia
- A membership organization that assists child advocacy centers in Georgia, compiles statistical data, and engages in public policy discussions about child abuse.
Children's Advocacy Centers of Louisiana
- Provides technical assistance, training, and resources to Children's Advocacy Centers in Louisiana.
Children's Advocacy Centers of Texas
- A statewide association that promotes the efforts of local Children's Advocacy Centers in the state of Texas.
Children's Assessment Center of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Protects, assists, and comforts child abuse victims.
The Children's Center
- Serves southwest Missouri children who are severely physically abused or sexually abused.
Children's Justice Center of Salt Lake County, Utah
- Provides a comfortable, child-friendly atmosphere where children receive coordinated services during the child abuse investigative process.
Collin County, Texas Children's Advocacy Center
- Takes action to identify, protect, and improve the lives of abused and neglected children.
Community Partners of Dallas
- Community Partners of Dallas provides support for abused children by providing direct resources to caseworkers.
- A non-profit organization in Minneapolis, Minnesota that assesses suspected child sexual abuse, coordinates forensic interview services, and provides training for other professionals.
Dallas Children's Advocacy Center
- Seeks to improve the lives of abused children in the Dallas, Texas area and to provide national leadership on child abuse issues. Staff contacts, events, donors, and community education.
Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center
- Brings together law enforcement, protective services, and medical professionals in the Florida counties of Okaloosa and Walton to protect victims of child abuse and to bring abusers to justice.
Family Advocate Program, Inc.
- A private, independent non-profit agency located in Boise, Idaho that works to keep abused children out of danger and in safe homes, while partnering with parents to build strong families.
Family Service - Home - CCONS3
- Profile, programs and services.
Florida Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
- Seeks to improve Florida's response to child abuse in general and sexual abuse in particular. Contact information for advocacy centers throughout the state, events, and assistance.
Fort Bend County Rainbow Room
- An all volunteer charitable organization dedicated to helping children and families in crisis by furnishing emergency supplies and supporting the efforts of caseworkers.
Georgia Center for Children Advocacy
- A nonprofit agency in the Atlanta, Georgia area that provides evaluation and treatment to sexually abused children. Services, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising.
- A children's advocacy center in Sussex County, New Jersey that assists victims of child abuse and their non-offending family members.
- A private, non-profit organization which supports the work of the Inter-Agency Council on Child Abuse and Neglect (ICAN) in Los Angeles, California.
A Kid's Place
- Provides advocacy and support for abused or neglected children in Weld County, Colorado. Training, child advocacy center, and CASA programs.
Macomb County Care House
- Seeks to prevent and reduce the incidence and trauma of child abuse in Macomb County, Michigan.
Marin Advocates for Children
- Court Appointed Special Advocates volunteer for children in the court system to help assure they have safe,permanent homes where they have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Maryland Children's Alliance
- Serves abused and neglected children and provides training and networking opportunities for child abuse professionals in Maryland.
McMahon Ryan Child Advocacy Site
- Reduces the trauma that abused children in the Syracuse, New York area face during the investigative and treatment processes by providing a safe, child friendly environment for abuse victims and their non-offending family members.
- Public policy and advocacy for abused and neglected children in Arkansas.
The Montgomery Child Advocacy Project
- Provides free legal assistance and social service advocacy to abused and neglected children in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
National Association to Protect Children
- PROTECT is a national pro-children, anti-crime membership association dedicated to providing political strength and leadership for the protection of abused, exploited, and neglected children.
National Children's Advocacy Center
- Provides prevention, intervention, and treatment services to abused children. Also offers training to child advocacy centers (CAC) and the general child abuse intervention community through its National CAC Academy.
New York State Child Advocacy Resource and Consultation Center
- Provides resources, technical assistance, and training to Child Advocacy Centers throughout New York State in order to prevent child sexual abuse and child fatalities.
Ohio Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
- A membership organization that helps Ohio communities stop child abuse. Newsletter, publications, and training.
- Provides counselling, support, and advocacy for abused children and their families in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Pat's Place Children's Advocacy Center
- Focuses the resources of public and private agencies in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina to achieve the best comprehensive outcome for abused children.
Philadelphia Children's Alliance
- Brings together police, social workers, prosecutors, medical professionals, and victim advocates to help child abuse victims and bring abusers to justice. Offers crisis counseling, education, support groups, and activities for children.
Project Harmony of Omaha, Nebraska
- Seeks to protect children by providing community-based, integrated, comprehensive and coordinated child abuse assessment and investigation in a centralized location.
- Offers free comprehensive services to children and adults in southern California who have been sexually assaulted. Help line, services, and volunteer and donation opportunities.
Rainbow House, Inc.
- Provides therapeutic, medical, and residential services to abused children in Clayton County, Georgia.
- Provides a safe and supportive environment for physically and sexually abused children and adolescents through a multi-disciplinary team approach in the District of Columbia. Programs, news, and volunteer opportunities.
Sonoma County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Serves abused and neglected children in Sonoma County, California who come before the Juvenile Court for protection.
- Helps child abuse victims in Blanco, Burnet, Lampasas, Llano, Mason and San Saba Counties, Texas.
Tennessee Chapter of Child Advocacy Centers
- Provides information on all the Child Advocacy Centers in the state. Also serves as a source of information for professionals in the field of child advocacy.
Tulsa Child Abuse Network
- Provides an interagency approach to investigate abuse and protect children in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Services, news, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Tuscaloosa Children's Center
- A non-profit organization in Tuscaloosa, Alabama that provides services to abused children and their non-offending care givers and offers educational programs to community groups, professionals, and schools.
Yavapai Family Advocacy Center
- Supports families in the Yavapai County, Arizona area that have been victims of domestic abuse and violence.
Youth Law Center
- A public interest law firm that works to protect children in the nation's foster care and juvenile justice systems from abuse and neglect.
Child Advocacy Groups
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 7:05:08 UTC -