become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children,_Youth_and_Family/Child_Abduction
Children, Youth and Family
Home: Family: Childcare: Health and Safety
Home: Family: Runaways
Kids and Teens: Health: Safety
Shopping: Children: Safety Products and Services
Society: Crime: Kidnapping
Society: People: Lost or Missing
- A site by the Department of Justice that provides information on AMBER alerts, Public Service Announcements, a child safety guide, news, and a toolkit for raising awareness about missing children.
Child Abduction Resource Center
- A multi-lingual site of resources for parents dealing with child abduction.
Child Crisis Network
- Online missing children agency.
Child Find of America, Inc.
- National not-for-profit charity that locates missing children through active investigation, prevents child abduction through education, and resolves incidents of parental abduction through mediation.
A Child is Missing
- Fort Lauderdale-based non-profit organization for locating missing children, the disabled and elderly during the first hours of disappearance. Serves several states throughout the country.
Child Search - National Missing Children Center
- Child Search is a Ministry to families of missing and exploited children. Under certain circumstances the Center also helps families of missing adults.
- Cases of missing children, safety and abduction prevention information, recovered children stories, and child I.D. event information.
The Committee For Missing Children
- Newsletter, events, photos of missing children, and other information for parents of missing children.
Kid Protection Network
- A resource for community safety for children. Information, support letters, pamphlets, links.
Missing & Exploited Children at BellaOnline.com
- The MEC @ BellaOnline.com is a resource for children, parents, and the community to help teach children how to stay safe and find resources to help locate children.
Missing Children Resources
- Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites for information and resources concerning missing and runaway children.
Missing Children Society of Canada
- Non profit agency operating since 1986 offering investigative services. Experienced in missing, abducted or runaway children.
Morgan Nick Foundation
- Works to recover missing children across the United States and serves as a support team to families and a liaison to law enforcement. Includes a tribute to the 6 year-old namesake abducted in 1995.
New York State Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse
- Information on missing kids in New York state.
Outpost For Hope
- A non-profit organization for families of those lost to the streets. Message boards, flyers, resources and inspirational materials.
The Polly Klaas Foundation
- Foundation for Prevention of child abduction, and aid in the search.
- Will help find missing children and adults for free.
Vanished Children's Alliance
- Established organization which provides services in the prevention, location, recovery and reunification of missing and abducted children since 1980.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 13:15:05 UTC -