become an editor
the entire directory
only in Advocacy_Groups/Kids_Count
Children, Youth and Family
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Center for the Study of Children's Futures
- Dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of Florida's children through data, research, analysis, and community involvement. The Florida KIDS COUNT project is one of the activities in the Center.
Idaho Kids Count
- A statewide, nonprofit organization engaging citizens and policy makers in non-partisan, research-based discussions of strategies to improve childhood outcomes and public priorities for accomplishing them.
Kids Count in Delaware
- Collates the best available data to measure the health, economic, educational, and social well-being of children in Delaware.
Nevada Kids Count
- The Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, collects, compiles, and publishes statewide and county-level data measuring the educational, social, economic, and physical well-being of children and youth in Nevada.
North Dakota Kids Count
- Focuses on policy decisions that help North Dakota communities better support families and children. Data, publications, and presentations.
Rhode Island Kids Count
- Children's policy and advocacy organization that provides legislative information, publications, resources, and news.
South Dakota Kids Count
- The project is located at The University of South Dakota, School of Business, Business Research Bureau and publishes an annual Factbook, a quarterly monograph, and special reports throughout the year.
Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth
- An independent state agency with a primary mission of advocacy for improving the quality of life for Tennessee children and families. Annual report, juvenile justice, and Kids Count.
Texas Kids Count
- Offers access to an interactive, comprehensive database of county-by-county and state data on child well-being. Publications and data.
West Virginia Kids Count Fund
- Works to improve the lives of at-risk children by conducting and disseminating research, identifying and supporting programs that work and supporting public policies that promote prevention and early intervention. Includes news, membership details and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 3:15:05 UTC -