become an editor
the entire directory
only in Advocacy_Groups/Kids_Count
Children, Youth and Family
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups: Kids Count
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Center for the Study of Children's Futures
- Dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of Florida's children through data, research, analysis, and community involvement. The Florida KIDS COUNT project is one of the activities in the Center.
Idaho Kids Count
- A statewide, nonprofit organization engaging citizens and policy makers in non-partisan, research-based discussions of strategies to improve childhood outcomes and public priorities for accomplishing them.
Kids Count in Delaware
- Collates the best available data to measure the health, economic, educational, and social well-being of children in Delaware.
Nevada Kids Count
- The Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, collects, compiles, and publishes statewide and county-level data measuring the educational, social, economic, and physical well-being of children and youth in Nevada.
New York State Council on Children and Families
- Provides a neutral forum for the identification and resolution of issues that require policy planning and analysis within an interagency framework of the state government. Publishes Kids Count data, special reports, and information about statewide initiatives.
North Dakota Kids Count
- Focuses on policy decisions that help North Dakota communities better support families and children. Data, publications, and presentations.
Rhode Island Kids Count
- Children's policy and advocacy organization that provides legislative information, publications, resources, and news.
South Carolina Kids Count
- Publishes state and local profiles of the condition of children in South Carolina. News, data, and contacts.
South Dakota Kids Count
- The project is located at The University of South Dakota, School of Business, Business Research Bureau and publishes an annual Factbook, a quarterly monograph, and special reports throughout the year.
Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth
- An independent state agency with a primary mission of advocacy for improving the quality of life for Tennessee children and families. Annual report, juvenile justice, and Kids Count.
Texas Kids Count
- Offers access to an interactive, comprehensive database of county-by-county and state data on child well-being. Publications and data.
West Virginia Kids Count Fund
- Works to improve the lives of at-risk children by conducting and disseminating research, identifying and supporting programs that work and supporting public policies that promote prevention and early intervention. Includes news, membership details and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:58:42 AM EDT -