become an editor
the entire directory
only in Advocacy_Groups/Girl_Empowerment
Children, Youth and Family
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups: Girl Empowerment
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help: Self-Esteem
Society: Issues: Health: Body Image
Society: People: Women: Organizations: Advocacy
GENaustin: Girls Empowerment Network
- Austin, TX, USA. Helps adolescent girls develop and maintain healthy self-esteem by educating girls, parents, and teachers. Includes events, newsletter, volunteer and donation opportunities, and resources for girls.
- Encourages girls to be strong, smart, and bold. News, research, advocacy, and local chapters.
Lower Eastside Girls Club of New York
- New York City, NY, USA. Dedicated to providing a place where girls 8-18 can grow, learn, have fun, and develop confidence in themselves and their ability to make a difference in the world. Upcoming events, photos, and programs.
- New York City, NY, USA. Works to educate and empower girls through sports, teaching life skills and building self-confidence and self-esteem for life. Includes a list of programs, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities.
- Denver, CO, USA. Prevention and enrichment program using positive peer influence to support and inspire adolescent girls to make smart choices and become confident, capable, and self-reliant women. Includes a list of sponsors and partners, reading list, photos, upcoming events, results, how to help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 8:15:17 AM EDT -