become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Media
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Business: Media
Access to Airwaves
Bias and Balance
Freedom of the Press
News: Media Industry
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Free Speech
Is It News, Ad Or Infomercial?
- Article by Doreen Carvajal discussing the ethics of TV infomercials and other media sources.
- RealVideo copy of an ABC pilot show made by Australia's John Safran that criticises the media and news reporting. Satirically styled, it includes 'tips' on how to get on the nightly news, how to get a music video on Rage and how to get a movie onto the video shelves.
NutraSweet Soured on the Truth
- In 1998, Fox Television stations, allegedly fearful of Monsanto's lawyers, dropped a documentary in which NutraSweet was criticized. Covers the high-profile lawsuit involving the reporters of that program.
PR Watch - Center for Media & Democracy
- Asserts that citizens today find themselves confronted by a bewildering array of hired propagandists paid to convince the public that junk food is nutritious, pollution is harmless, and what's good for big business and big government is good for everyone.
Treasure State Review
- Montana periodical devoted to journalism and justice that is published and edited by Nathaniel Blumberg of WoodFIREAshes Press.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 13, 2010 3:41:10 AM EST -