become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Human_Rights
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Business: Human Rights
Society: Issues: Economic: International: Trade: News and Media
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
Blood Stained Diamonds
- An investigation of the ethics of the diamond cartel. The purchase of engagement diamonds supports a diamond trade heavily involved in debt bonded child labour and hazardous work practices illegal in the US or Britain.
Companies Making a Difference
- Companies have programs for the health and rights of women, including reproductive health and family planning.
The Corporate Examiner
- This publication examines practices of US corporations. It is produced by the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, an association of institutional investors. ICCR sponsors shareholder resolutions on social issues, including human rights
Human Rights Compliance
- Provides consulting, auditing, and monitoring services to the sewn products industry for Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) certification. Includes audit process, links to international labor and human rights resources, and monitor contact information. Offices are located throughout North America.
- Consulting firm that places human rights at the centre of its advisory, training and leadership services on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
- WIRE (Workplace Internal Regulatory Establishment) specializes in conducting social compliance audits for companies that would like to ensure that their suppliers are ethically compliant.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:52:12 PM EST -