become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Corporate_Environmentalism
Health: Alternative: Non-Toxic Living
Recreation: Outdoors: Fishing: River Restoration
Society: Issues: Environment
This category in other languages:
Beyond Grey Pinstripes
- MBA programmes and faculty infusing environmental and social impact management into the business school curriculum.
The Business & Biodiversity Resource Centre
- The Business and Biodiversity Resource Centre provides information on how businesses can contribute to conserving biodiversity including regulations, business drivers and links to organisations developing Biodiversity Action Plans.
The Carbon Neutral Company
- Carbon consulting and carbon offsetting company, helping corporate clients and individuals to reduce CO2.
Climate, Community and Biodiversity Alliance
- The Alliance is developing standards for evaluating climate, community and biodiversity impacts of land-based carbon projects which should enable stakeholders to identify terrestrial climate change mitigation projects with clear climate, biodiversity and sustainable-development benefits.
Cool Companies Organization
- Center for Energy and Climate Solutions helps companies design and implement strategies to cut energy use and pollution. Offers case examples and procedures for change.
- The world's largest directory of corporate non-financial reports - Information on environmental, social and associated reports by companies worldwide.
- Ethical Screening assists the ethical investor by supplying detailed research and analysis into corporate social responsibility issues so they may invest according to their principles.
The Global 100
- A project that lists the top 100 most sustainable corporations in the world based on their performance on social, environmental and strategic governance issues.
- Winners are corporations that put more money, time and energy into PR campaigns aimed at promoting eco-friendly images than in protecting the environment.
ICC Environment and Energy
- Covers business and the environment and aims to provide full information on management techniques, innovative technology and environmental excellence and sustainable development.
ISO and Corporate Social Responsibility Standards
- The International Institute for Sustainable Development reports on its participation in the current debate surrounding the creation of an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) corporate social responsibility standard - complete with technical ISO meeting reports and background information.
Manipulating Public Knowledge
- Sharon Beder's review of several books on recent trends in corporate activism, the resurgence of conservative agendas on environmental issues, and attempts by corporations and right wing groups to shape or confuse public knowledge of environmental and public health problems.
The Resource Centre on Business and the Bottom Line
- Repository of articles and practical tools for building the business case and taking action on the environment.
Responding to Climate Change
- Produced in association with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, profiling technological responses to climate change.
Strategis Guide to Business & the Environment
- Features information and online tools for Canadian businesses that want to maximize technology opportunities.
Sustainable Asset Management (SAM)
- Independent asset management company specialised in sustainability-driven investment vehicles and pioneer in the development sustainable financial indices.
Sustainable Business Insider
- Monthly e-zine featuring news and articles about environmentally-oriented business practices.
- Publication of the Radio and Television News Directors Foundation and the Society of Environmental Journalists providing suggestions for its members. Includes archives.
Trees for Life
- When a UK tea firm puts some of its profits for the environment, over a million trees are planted around the world.
United Nations Global Compact
- A global platform which convenes companies together with UN agencies, labour and civil society to support fundamental principles in the areas of human rights, labour and the environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2012 at 6:05:04 UTC -