become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Corporate_Crime
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
- Provides corporate crime prevention services, training, forensic accounting, and fraud prevention strategies.
Center for Corporate Policy
- An online newsletter that offers information and suggestions on how to crack down on corporate crime. Also offers links to sites on related topics.
Corporate Accountability Project
- Corporate Accountability Project provides information and archived data on corporate crimes, as well as various corporate email lists for subscribers.
Corporate Crime Reporter
- The online version of a legal printed newsletter highlighting corporate crime and corruption.
- Not-for-profit co-operative providing critical information on the social and environmental impacts of corporations and capitalism also publish Corporate Watch Magazine. Includes overview companies, videos, training, articles and news.
- CorpWatch investigates and exposes corporate violations of human rights, environmental crimes, fraud and corruption around the world.
Covert Security Solutions
- Setting superior standards in law enforcement and corporate investagative support to assist in combating corporate crime.
Economic Espionage Links
- Includes resources on business and economic espionage, corporate responsibility, equipment used, and global concerns.
Enron on Trial- CNNMoney
- Articles and videos surrounding the Enron trial and the circumstances that led to the corruption and fall of this large corporation.
Simon Jones Memorial Campaign
- The campaign seeks justice for the family of Simon Jones who was killed whilst working as a casual labourer in a dock. We have recently won a landmark Judicial Review challenging the crown prosecution services decision not to prosecute his employers for corporate manslaughter.
White Collar Crime
- Articles and resources on Corporate crime waves, business scams, workplace ethics, identity theft, fraud, and credit card crimes.
BBC News: Coke sued over "death squad" claims
- The world's largest soft drink maker is being sued over allegations that it employed right-wing death squads in Colombia. (July 20, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 22:54:52 UTC -