become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Pets_Warehouse
Allegedly Unethical Firms
CMLP: Novak v. Active Window Productions
- A history of this lawsuit with accompanying documents.
Lumen: Petswarehouse v. TheKrib.com
- Cease and Desist Letter from Robert Novak, Petswarehouse, to TheKrib.com.
News.com: eBay Toughens Up On Discussion Boards
- Robert Novak of Pets Warehouse expresses his opinion about restricting consumer comments.
Google Sued as PetsWarehouse Lawsuit Continues
- News and reader comments. [Slashdot] (October 03, 2002)
Free Speech and the Internet: A Fish Story
- "A legal dispute between online aquatic plant enthusiasts and a pet supply store illustrates the perils of casual opining on the Web." By Katharine Mieszkowski. [Salon] (April 04, 2002)
Freedom of Gurgle in the Fish Tank
- "Fish hobbyists on the Internet have been gurgling about something other than their tanks lately. It has to do with freedom of speech, and it impacts all of us who log on." By Lisa Napoli. [MSNBC] (April 04, 2002)
PetsWarehouse vs. Mailing List
- News and reader comments. [Slashdot] (April 04, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 5:47:41 UTC -