become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/One_Complainant
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Business: Opportunities: Opposing Views
Home: Consumer Information: Complaints
Discover Card Sucks
- One man's account of how Discover Card extended credit to his ex-wife and attacked his credit rating to extort money from him.
- Site offers a critical look at how Wyeth Pharmaceuticals markets Effexor.
- Dedicated to showing the dangers of drinks investment and to pointing out the dodgy deals.
IOS (Investors Overseas Services) Liquidation
- Shareholders in Bernard Cornfeld's Investors Overseas Services (IOS) entitled to claim liquidation proceeds.
- Criticizing alleged short-seller Manuel Asensio and alleging a questionable history.
Providian Financial Sucks
- Details experience of dealing with a credit card issuer regarding allegedly unauthorized charges.
Raley's Supermarkets Sacramento, Exposed
- Charles Nordby's story on how he saved Raley's from going bankrupt in 1973, and how was defrauded. Includes his audio and fraud court case.
Terminix Consumer Alert
- New home buyer's nightmare story of unethical treatment by Terminix, their realtors and uncooperative state regulators.
Traffic Power Sucks
- SEO firm allegedly violates a number of ethical standards.
Winn and Sims Law Firm vs. Shawn
- Winn and Sims got Marshal Levy against Shawn's bank account without doing proper investigation in a case of identity theft, not bad debt, causing him a lot of time and hassle.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2012 at 5:15:03 UTC -