become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Coca-Cola
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: Coca-Cola
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Soft Drinks: Coca-Cola
Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Disputed Domain Names: vintagecocacola.com
Society: Activism: Media: Culture Jamming: Pepsi Shirt on Coke Day
Society: Issues: Business: Corporate Crime
Accused of Leaving Farms Parched and Land Poisoned
- Coca-Cola in India faces criticism for various environmental damages. [Guardian]
Coca-Cola Boycott Launched after Killings at Colombian Plants
- Trade unions around the world are alleging that the company's locally owned bottlers in Colombia used illegal paramilitary groups to intimidate, threaten and kill its workers. [Guardian]
Coke Deal Could Make Schools Target of Suits
- Seattle School Board warned that it might become the target of an anti-obesity lawsuit for allowing schools to peddle soda to students. [Seattle Post-Intelligencer Reporter]
Critics Attack Coke's BBC Chart Deal
- "...Coca-Cola is certain to face accusations of hypocrisy after recent declarations that it would stop advertising to the under-12s." [Guardian]
Drink of the Death Squads
- Lyrics and MP3 downloads of song about Coca-Cola and the AUC in Columbia, by David Rovics.
India Resource Center: Coke Campaign
- Campaign site for community struggles against Coca-Cola in India.
NOW with Bill Moyers - Response from Coca-Cola India
- Claims that the groundwater water shortage is due to lack of normal rainfall.
Pediatric Dentists Accused of Selling Out to Coke
- "...The grant will make the AAPD a captive of Coca-Cola, making it extremely unlikely that the AAPD will take positions antagonistic to the company..."
Coke Pays Off Whistleblower
- Coca-Cola knowingly sold contaminated drinks to its customers and had rigged a marketing test in order to increase sales were some of the allegations. [BBC] (October 08, 2003)
Coke, Pepsi Feel the Heat in Kerala
- Companies are charged with depleting water level ('exploitation of water resources') in Kerala villages. [Rediff] (May 23, 2003)
Coke Paints the Himalayas Red
- "India's Supreme Court has asked Coca-Cola and Pepsi to explain why their logos are painted on the Himalaya mountains." [BBC] (August 15, 2002)
Coke Sued Over Death Squad Claims
- The world's largest soft drink maker is being sued over allegations that it employed right-wing death squads in Colombia. [BBC] (July 30, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 23:54:09 UTC -