become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Citigroup
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Citigroup Settles FTC Charges for Subprime Lending Victims
- The Associates, acquired by Citigroup, engaged in systematic and widespread deceptive and abusive lending practices such as the packing of unwanted credit insurance on consumers' loans.
The Citigroup Watch
- News and commentary critical of the practices of the major banking and insurance group.
Citigroup's Involvement in Wood Products and Paper
- Extensive report originally compiled by George Draffan of endgame.org for the Rainforest Action Network.
SEC Sues Citigroup for Research Analyst Conflicts of Interest
- Research analysts at Salomon Smith Barney published false or misleading research reports that were exaggerated, unwarranted, or lacked a reasonable basis.
SEC: Citigroup Helped Enron Commit Fraud
- Alleged that the firm mislead investors by characterizing loan proceeds as cash from operating activities.
Citigroup Separates Research Arm
- The bank splits off its research arm in an effort to avoid potential conflicts of interest. (October 30, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 7:24:04 UTC -