become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Boeing
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Recreation: Aviation: Aircraft: Fixed Wing: Boeing
Boeing Tanker Deal Faces Inquiry
- The Pentagon has launched a formal investigation to determine whether a former Air Force official tipped company to bid of rival Airbus.
Profile of Boeing
- Lots of hard-to-find historical information compiled by George Draffan.
Coverup At Boeing?
- Internal documents suggest a campaign to suppress evidence in a pay-bias lawsuit. [BW Online] (June 28, 2004)
A Pattern of Discrimination at Boeing?
- As the aerospace giant battled class actions and federal probes, its own audits were uncovering problems in recruitment programs. [BusinessWeek] (April 27, 2004)
A New Black Eye For Boeing?
- Internal documents suggest years of serious compensation gaps for women. [BusinessWeek] (April 26, 2004)
Boeing: What Really Happened
- Flawed strategy. Lax controls. A weak board. Personal shortcomings. CEO Phil Condit lasted longer than he should have. [BW Online] (December 15, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 7:37:03 UTC -