become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Amazon.com
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Patents
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property: Patents
- Weblog detailing the progress of the author's request for reexamination of the Amazon one-click patent.
Richard Stallman Calls for Amazon Boycott
- Discussion of Linux Today article by Richard Stallman. [Slashdot]
Wired on Amazon.com Boycott
- Discussion of Wired article on the Amazon.com boycott. [Slashdot] (December 20, 1999)
Amazon Wins Court Ruling in Patent Case
- Signaling that many common features on Web sites can be patented, a federal judge has ordered Barnesandnoble.com to stop using a "one click ordering" system that Amazon.com patented. [New York Times] [Free subscription required] (December 03, 1999)
Amazon sues Barnesandnoble.com over patent
- The Net retail giant sues Barnesandnoble.com, alleging that the rival book and music e-tailer illegally copied Amazon's patented 1-Click technology. [CNet] (October 22, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 7:24:11 UTC -