become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Industrial_Hemp
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Industrial Hemp
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Fiber Crops: Industrial Hemp
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels
Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fiber: Hemp
Shopping: Niche: Green Living: Hemp Products
- Registers voters online, educates about Industrial Hemp, provides online voter guide, and sends email Action Alerts.
Acts of the 1999-2000 Vermont Legislature - Vermont J.R.S. 98
- Text of the Vermont joint resolution urging the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Congress to reconsider federal policies that restrict the cultivation and marketing of Industrial Hemp and related products.
ATF Policy for beverage alcohol products made with hemp or hemp components
- ATF News, U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
The Boston Hemp Co-op's Digital Library And Museum
- Features historical documents, photos and information.
The Canadian Hemp Trade Alliance / Alliance Commerciale Canadienne du Chanvre
- A non-profit national group of hemp processors, marketers, farmers, and information specialists.
The Colorado Hemp Production Act of 1995
- by Thomas J. Ballanco. Published in: University of Colorado Law Review, Volume 66, Issue 4 (1995).
Encyclopaedia Britannica - 1856 Edition - Hemp
- An objective 19th century description of hemp, its origins, and imports to the UK from a time before it was made illegal in the United States.
Funded Research - USDA Record
- An economic analysis of the market for Industrial Hemp. University of Vermont.
Funded Research - USDA Record
- Alternative crops in North Dakota. Among the study topics is : Assess the market potential for hemp production.
Hemp: A New Crop with New Uses for North America
- The single most useful page on hemp on the Internet. By Ernest Small and David Marcus. Reprinted from: Trends in new crops and new uses. 2002. p. 284–326. J. Janick and A. Whipkey (eds.). ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA. Paper also available as a PDF download.
Industrial Hemp Movement Growing
- An article by the National Drug Strategy Network, an anti-drug organization, showing industrial hemp in a positive light, implicitly supporting it
International Hemp Association
- Non-profit organization based in the Netherlands that is dedicated to the advancement of Cannabis through the dissemination of information.
NAIHC Position Paper - Separating the Marijuana and Industrial Hemp Issues
- A clear, well written paper on legalizing Industrial Hemp.
The Natural Industrial Resource Petition
- Petition encouraging the US to comply with the 1961 United Nations Single Convention On Narcotic Drugs in respect to cultivation of industrial hemp.
North American Industrial Hemp Council
- The comprehensive information source for the North American hemp industry. Learn all about industrial hemp and its many uses. Banning the growing of this product is like banning both corn and cotton.
Petition to United Nations High Commissioner and General Assembly
- Petition encouraging the United Nations to amend the 1961 United Nations Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs to include controls on worldwide growing of industrial hemp in respect to Article 28, section 2.
Sioux fight Feds, this time over hemp
- By Jon Bonné, Today News.
- Trace THC standards for shelled hempseed and hemp oil.
- Running commentary on hemp news around the world and all things related to hemp.
The University of Vermont Legislative Research Shop
- Viability of Industrial Hemp.
Vermont State Auditor - Cannabis Eradication Report
- Final report written by Edward S. Flanagan, State Auditor. Report finds that a large percentage of cannabis eradicated is feral hemp.
Hempsters Go to Washington
- By Mari Kane, North Bay Bohemian. (October 24, 2002)
The war against hemp
- By Nina Willdorf, The Boston Phoenix. (April 04, 2002)
Ky. House backs hemp research - Bill OK'd to explore future of crop
- Associated Press story, The Cincinnati Enquirer. (February 15, 2001)
The Drug War Comes to the Rez
- When Alex White Plume planted a field full of industrial-grade hemp, he hoped that his crop might lift his family and community out of poverty. Then the DEA came to Pine Ridge. By Leora Broydo, Mother Jones. (February 13, 2001)
Harrelson trial highlights benefits of industrial hemp.(Woody Harrelson)
- By John S. Rausch , National Catholic Reporter. (September 08, 2000)
Audubon Magazine - Legalize It!
- Questions why, when it is grown in 32 other countries, hemp is still illegal in the United States. (November 01, 1999)
Some see profit in Hawaii hemp
- By Malia Zimmerman, PBN Staff Reporter. Pacific Business News (Honolulu). (July 09, 1999)
Hemp ban lifted
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation News. (February 26, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 4:54:06 UTC -