become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Hunting and Shooting
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Animal Welfare
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations: Vegetarian: Vegan
Society: Organizations: Animal Welfare
- Animal rights group campaigning against animal experiments, factory farming, wildlife culls, and the use of animals for sport and leisure while promoting vegetarianism/veganism. Offers news, how to get active, education and press office.
- Campaigns for animal rights, offering fact sheets on zoos, circuses, wildlife parks and pets.
- Animal rights group offers information on their campaigns, online shopping promotions and how to help.
Animal Liberation Front Supporters Group
- Exists to support activists who are in prison as a result of animal rights campaigns. Provides a detailed list of such prisoners.
- A political party in the UK aiming to create a better world for people and animals.
Cambridge Animal Rights Web pages
- Fighting against live exports and bloodsports. Information and contacts. Cambridgeshire.
Captive Animals Protection Society
- Campaigning to ban animals in circuses, zoos and aquariums. Ways to help, news stories and related links.
Edinburgh Animal Rights
- The goal of EAR is to end animal suffering by promoting animal rights. Includes details of mailing list and regular meetings.
The Greek Animal Welfare Fund (GAWF)
- UK Organization working for significant and lasting improvement relevant to the treatment and status of animals in Greece.
The Humane Research Trust
- UK charity funding and encouraging medical research using alternatives to animals.
Irish Anti-Vivisection Society
- The IAVS campaigns peacefully for the law to be changed so that all animal experiments will be abolished.
National Animal Rights Association (NARA)
- Ireland based animal rights group organizing campaigns against fur, foie gras, animal circuses, and other cruelty issues.
- Charity campaigning against animal cruelty. News, campaigns, fact sheets and compassionate shopping guide.
Plymouth Animal Rights Information Network
- Information and resource site on animal rights issues in Plymouth. Includes campaigns, and cruelty-free shopping.
Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA)
- Charity working for the Five Freedoms for animals through legislation. Investigates complaints of cruelty and rehomes animals through local branches. Campaigns, pet care, membership (limited by postcode) and jobs.
Save the Trafalgar Square Pigeons
- News and information about the fight to save the pigeons in Trafalgar Square.
- A grassroots animal rights group campaigning to end the use of animals in research carried out by Oxford University.
The Universities Federation for Animal Welfare
- UFAW uses scientific knowledge and established expertise to improve the welfare of animals as pets, in zoos, laboratories, on farms and in the wild.
Viva! - Vegetarians International Voice for Animals
- Information about their campaigns, urgent actions, press releases, shop and membership. Excerpts from their Viva! Life magazine.
World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA) UK
- International charity and alliance of animal welfare organisations, UK Office. Includes education and awareness campaigns to raise the standards of animal welfare throughout the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -