become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal_Rights/Opposing_Views
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Rights: Opposing Views
Recreation: Outdoors: Hunting: Education and Ethics
- Jim Powlesland. Links to articles and sites about animal rights, especially as associated with hunting and biomedical research.
- Topic include dog fighting and the negative and positive of PETA.
- Non-profit organization providing information about PETA and other animal rights organizations. Contains news, quotes, facts and links.
Anti Peta Web Ring
- Collection of web sites explaining why PETA should not be allowed to force their belief system on everyone else. Includes sites on beef, milk, pets and hunting.
NAIA - National Animal Interest Alliance
- Association of business, agricultural, scientific, and recreational interests protecting and promoting humane practices and relationships between people and animals. Includes legislation watch.
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
- A resource for those who enjoy eating meat, wearing fur and leather, hunting, and the fruits of scientific research. Includes articles, guest book comments and hate mail received. Michael Doughney.
PETA Kills Animals
- A project of the Center for Consumer Freedom. Provides information on alleged animal cruelty performed by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Includes news, ad campaigns, and daily summaries of the North Carolina trial of two employees,
- Blog discussing negative news and reports about People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Reporting from Australia, NZ and the US.
- Discusses the other side of the anti-seal hunting debate.
Guardian Unlimited Education - Rights Group Misled Public Over Animal Testing, Watchdog Says
- Five complaints upheld by the Advertising Standards Authority in March 2006 against PETA's "Factsheet" leaflet including misrepresenting the science behind animal experiments and unfairly denigrating scientists who use animals in their work. (March 22, 2006)
ABC News: Should Ecoterror Be Treated Like Al Qaeda?
- Dean Schabner. Some congressmen and industry advocates want the federal government to take a hard look at some well-known animal rights and environmental groups, and maybe shut them down as supporters of terrorism. (February 26, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:43:56 PM EDT -