become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
Huntingdon Life Sciences
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Animal Welfare
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Rights: Organizations: Europe: United Kingdom
The BioIndustry Association
- Encouraging and promoting the biotechnology sector of the UK economy. Membership, events, committees, regulations, publications, NewsCAST, BIA Bulletin and News from the Net. UK.
BUAV: British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection
- Campaigning to end animal experiments through a global campaign to end animal testing to over 100 years. UK.
Doctors and Lawyers for Responsible Medicine
- Campaigning for an immediate end to all animal experimentation. Newsletters, publications, FAQ and membership. UK.
FRAME: Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments
- A registered UK charity that develops and promotes alternatives to laboratory animal use in research, testing and education. FRAME promotes the 3Rs: reduction, refinement and replacement, recognising that the immediate and total abolition of all animal experiments is not possible, if vital medical research is to continue. UK.
Institute of Animal Technology
- Represents animal technicians, who provide day-to-day care for animals in research laboratories. Information on their publications and training courses for animal technicians, calendar and contact information for branches. UK and Ireland.
NAVS: National Anti-Vivisection Society
- Working to expose the cruelty and futility of animal experiments. Campaigns, promotions, press, science, diary dates and how you can help. UK.
NAVS: The Lord Dowding Fund for Humane Research
- Funds research into better methods of testing products and curing disease, to replace the use of animals. A division of the (UK) National Anti-Vivisection Society. London, UK.
- News and information about the UK group promoting and supporting scientific research and debate including animal testing. Includes issues, facts, past actions and how to get involved.
Uncaged Campaign Against Vivisection
- News, xenotransplantation, action, email campaigns, diary, membership and links. Sheffield, UK.
Understanding Animal Research
- Aims to achieve understanding and acceptance of the need for humane animal research in the UK. Includes news, together with information about animal research, health and policy issues.
Wikipedia - SPEAK
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the British campaign group aiming to end animal experimentation and vivisection in the UK, particularly at Cambridge University and Oxford University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:45:03 UTC -