become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Experiments - Vivisection: Organizations: Europe: United Kingdom
Huntingdon Life Sciences
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Animal Welfare
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Rights: Organizations: Europe: United Kingdom
The BioIndustry Association
- Encouraging and promoting the biotechnology sector of the UK economy. Membership, events, committees, regulations, publications, NewsCAST, BIA Bulletin and News from the Net. UK.
BUAV: British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection
- Campaigning to end animal experiments through a global campaign to end animal testing to over 100 years. UK.
Doctors and Lawyers for Responsible Medicine
- Campaigning for an immediate end to all animal experimentation. Newsletters, publications, FAQ and membership. UK.
FRAME: Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments
- A registered UK charity that develops and promotes alternatives to laboratory animal use in research, testing and education. FRAME promotes the 3Rs: reduction, refinement and replacement, recognising that the immediate and total abolition of all animal experiments is not possible, if vital medical research is to continue. UK.
Institute of Animal Technology
- Represents animal technicians, who provide day-to-day care for animals in research laboratories. Information on their publications and training courses for animal technicians, calendar and contact information for branches. UK and Ireland.
NAVS: National Anti-Vivisection Society
- Working to expose the cruelty and futility of animal experiments. Campaigns, promotions, press, science, diary dates and how you can help. UK.
NAVS: The Lord Dowding Fund for Humane Research
- Funds research into better methods of testing products and curing disease, to replace the use of animals. A division of the (UK) National Anti-Vivisection Society. London, UK.
- News and information about the UK group promoting and supporting scientific research and debate including animal testing. Includes issues, facts, past actions and how to get involved.
SHAC: Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty
- Dedicated to closing down Huntingdon Life Sciences in the UK.
Uncaged Campaign Against Vivisection
- News, xenotransplantation, action, email campaigns, diary, membership and links. Sheffield, UK.
Understanding Animal Research
- Aims to achieve understanding and acceptance of the need for humane animal research in the UK. Includes news, together with information about animal research, health and policy issues.
Wikipedia - SPEAK
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the British campaign group aiming to end animal experimentation and vivisection in the UK, particularly at Cambridge University and Oxford University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2012 at 9:35:02 UTC -