become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal_Experiments_-_Vivisection/Organizations
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories: Biomedical Research
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Rights: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Animal Welfare
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics
This category in other languages:
Altweb - Alternatives to Animal Testing: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement
- General information, science and regulation, education resources, fact sheets and several online scientific journals. Links to scientific journals, books, articles and newsletters, reports and proceedings.
Ethologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Dedicated to developing and maintaining the highest ethical standards in comparative ethological research, both field and laboratory. Includes information about the society, their founders, articles and other resources.
Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Promoting public understanding and support of the ethical use of animals in scientific and medical research to improve the quality of human and animal health. In the News (from various media sources), facts, FAQ, online videos, educational materials, kids page, publications and specific research projects. Founded by Michael E. DeBakey, M.D. US.
Institute for In Vitro Sciences (IIVS)
- Alternatives to animal testing; advancing science and animal welfare together. About the Institute, news and information, meetings and events, technical notes and links. Maryland, US.
Institute for Laboratory Animal Research (ILAR)
- Council of experts in laboratory animal medicine, zoology, genetics, medicine, ethics, and related biomedical sciences. Details of current projects, publications, ILAR Journal, and information about animal models.
International Council for Laboratory Animal Science
- Promotes the ethical care and use of laboratory animals in research worldwide. Governance, symposium, Poland Conference, laboratories and membership. Ottawa, Canada.
The Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- Promoting the use of alternatives to animals in biomedical research product safety testing, and education. Mission, history, achievements, staff, sponsors, programs, publications, issues and links. Maryland, US.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2012 at 6:05:03 UTC -