become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/2001
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
News and Media
Huntingdon Life Sciences
Guardian - Animal rights bomb sent to charity shop
- Mary O'Hara.
Guardian - Animal testing is a disaster
- Thousands of people have been injured or killed by drugs that were found to be safe for other species. Jerome Burne.
Guardian - Belling the cat
- Asserts that household cats are much more cruel than scientists in how their animal subjects are treated before being killed.
Guardian - Blair 'on the side of science' over animal research
- Michael White and Andrew Clark.
Guardian - Bombings fear as device left at pub
- Mary O'Hara.
Guardian - Crank or campaigner? After ten nail bombs police still cannot decide
- Mary O'Hara and Peter Hetherington.
Guardian - Haphazard army with the scent of victory
- Paul Kelso and Steven Morris.
Guardian - Intimidation by animal rights protesters cannot be justified
Guardian - Running scared
- Polly Toynbee.
Guardian - Straw acts to curb animal extremists
- Michael White, Steven Morris and Jill Treanor.
Guardian - Treating animals with cruelty
- George Monbiot.
Guardian - Yeo scraps animals plan
- Nicholas Watt, political correspondent.
Guardian: Cage life may drive lab animals so insane that experiments are invalid
- James Meek.
Observer - Death risk as animal rights war hots up
- Paul Harris.
Observer - Inside the labs where lives hang heavy in the balance
- Martin Bright, Observer.
Observer - Politics that can kill
- Jay Rayner.
The Sunday Telegraph - What happens when you don't do proper testing
- Alasdair Palmer. "We want drugs which do not have hideous side-effects like thalidomide - but we want them without animal suffering." Links to related stories. (January 21, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2014 at 5:35:07 UTC -