become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal_Experiments_-_Vivisection/Journals
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
The Abolitionist Newsletter
- Bi-yearly newsletter. From Compassion Over Killing (COK). Washington DC, US.
Alternatives to Animal Testing Bibliography
- Bibliography assists in identifying methods and procedures helpful in supporting the development, testing, application, and validation of alternatives to the use of vertebrates in biomedical research and toxicology testing.
The Civil Abolitionist
- Quarterly of recent news and opinion demonstrating the serious drawbacks of animal experimentation. From Civitas. New York, US.
- Online copies of the quarterly magazine published by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Washington, DC, US.
Lab Animal Magazine
- Information, ideas, methods and materials for the animal research professional. Online archives. Updated monthly.
Laboratory Animals: The International Journal of Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare
- The official journal of FELASA, GV-SOLAS, ILAF, LASA, NVP, SECAL and SGV.
Toxicology in Vitro
- Official Journal of the European Society of Toxicology in Vitro.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 10:54:08 UTC -