become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal_Experiments_-_Vivisection/Journals
Animal Experiments - Vivisection
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Experiments - Vivisection: Journals
Alternatives to Animal Testing Bibliography
- Bibliography assists in identifying methods and procedures helpful in supporting the development, testing, application, and validation of alternatives to the use of vertebrates in biomedical research and toxicology testing.
Animal Welfare - the Journal
- Quarterly scientific journal bringing together the results of scientific research and technical studies related to the welfare of animals kept on farms, in laboratories, as companions, in zoos or managed in the wild. Abstracts, reports and comments. Published by The Universities Federation for Animal Welfare.
- Online copies of the quarterly magazine published by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Washington, DC, US.
Lab Animal Magazine
- Information, ideas, methods and materials for the animal research professional. Online archives. Updated monthly.
Laboratory Animals: The International Journal of Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare
- The official journal of FELASA, GV-SOLAS, ILAF, LASA, NVP, SECAL and SGV.
The Abolitionist Newsletter
- Bi-yearly newsletter. From Compassion Over Killing (COK). Washington DC, US.
The Civil Abolitionist
- Quarterly of recent news and opinion demonstrating the serious drawbacks of animal experimentation. From Civitas. New York, US.
Toxicology in Vitro
- Official Journal of the European Society of Toxicology in Vitro.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:33:21 PM EDT -