become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Student
Society: Organizations: Student
Arizona State University Students for Life
- Presents group photos, events schedule, announcements, ethics pledge, and pro-life news.
Bradley University Students for Life
- Feature organization missions, projects, and activities in support of the pro-life beliefs.
Duke Students for Life
- A campus organization opposed to abortion and euthanasia. Aims to promote awareness, education, support, and healing.
Georgetown University Right to Life
- Contains news, mission, and schedule of events.
Gonzaga University Right to Life
- Describes current and past activities on campus and in the Spokane area.
Indiana University Students for Life
- Student pro-life organization founded in 1983 at IU in Bloomington, Indiana.
Mountaineers for Life
- Mountaineers for Life is a pro-life student organization at West Virginia University.
Notre Dame/Saint Mary's Right to Life
- Based at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana.
- Prolife student group at Princeton University. Online pamphlets and essays, calendar of local lectures and events, and links to US and world news on human life issues.
Students for Life
- A website for students that explores from a conservative Christian perspective the effects and types of abortion from RU-486 to partial birth abortion as well as abortion-related news.
Students for Life at Purdue University
- Links and resources for crisis pregnancy, pro-life quotes, campus and Lafayette-area events, and related links.
University of Michigan Students for Life
- Guide to group meetings, agenda, newsletter, and upcoming events in support of the pro-life cause.
University of Waterloo Students for Life
- A wesbite with information on a pro-life group at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 2:07:14 UTC -