become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Health: Reproductive Health: Clinics and Services: Abortion Alternative Services: By Region: United States
Alliance For Life Ministries
- Conservative organization offering articles on the Christian heritage, abortion and other pro-life related concerns, located in Wisconsin.
American Life League (ALL)
- Roman Catholic pro-life group supports pro-life concerns through activities, legislation support, magazines, and news releases.
Americans United for Life
- Provides news, insights, and recommendations on legal aspects and pending laws related to pro-life issues.
Arizona Right to Life
- Provides newsletter, event schedule, political action reports, pregnancy help, and highlights of pro-life outreach programs.
Arkansas Right to Life
- Provides overview of group goals, meetings, and upcoming events. Abortion information and pro-life resources available.
California Pro-Life Council
- Non-profit providing legislative action alerts, news briefs and voting guide information.
Central Illinois Right To Life
- Offers news and perspectives on bio-ethical issues like abortion and euthanasia through position papers by religious and civic leaders.
Christian Patriots for Life
- Presents a case for educational efforts on the sanctity of life to occur from kindergarten through high school; offers curriculum for support.
Colorado Right to Life
- Working by education and legislation to stop abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia. State affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
Crusade for Life
- A non-denominational, evangelical organization concerned with fostering and protecting human life from conception to natural death. Reports, commentary, and legislative updates.
Delaware Right to Life
- Gives away pro-life literature at fairs and conventions, makes referrals to crisis pregnancy centers and counseling programs, holds youth outreach programs, and organizes demonstrations against abortion.
EMC Frontline Pregnancy Centers
- Fifteen centers operational in New York City. Includes details of facilities, medical and educational programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Florida Right to Life
- Features chapter news, political action reports, press releases, pregnancy help, and statistics on abortion in the state.
Georgia Right to Life
- State affiliate which provides press releases, membership news, and calls to action.
The Heidi Group
- Provides training and consultation for pregnancy support ministries; includes referrals to pregnancy services.
Human Life Alliance
- Organization protecting human life from conception until natural death. Offers articles, a weblog and other resources.
Illinois Federation For Right to Life
- Non-profit, grassroots organization that serves as state coordinating body for local pro-life chapters. Includes information on membership, events, chapters, newsletters, donations and volunteers, contacts and links.
Illinois Right to Life Committee
- Located in Chicago. Overview, press releases, events calendar, and newsletter articles.
Iowa Right to Life Committee
- Provides pro-life resources for pregnancy help, the history of abortion, and abstinence. State and local legislation overview available.
Jackson Citizens for Life
- A non-sectarian, non-partisan organization affiliated with Right to Life of Michigan.
Kentucky Right to Life Association
- Features events and news about political action seeking legal protection for those who are threatened by abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide.
Let Me Live
- Organization offers alternatives to abortion as well as pointing out the risks. Page includes alternatives to terminating the life of a fetus and counseling hotline phone numbers.
Life Chain 2000 - Lawndale, CA
- An annual prayer gathering.
Life Education and Resource Network (LEARN)
- The New Jersey chapter of an African-American, evangelical, pro-life ministry in the United States.
LIFE: Florida Life Ads
- Non-profit organization that puts up billboards on highways, on buses, and on bus benches and shelters. Features many pro-life banners.
Long Island Coalition For Life
- Features pro-life literature, services, and news for the local New York community and beyond.
Louisiana Right to Life Federation
- Highlights group goals, calendar of events, and membership news. Information on pregnancy help centers, state legislation, and pro-life license plates available.
Maine Right to Life Committee
- Profiles group and provides information on upcoming meetings, scheduled events, state legislation, and abortion statistics.
Maryland Right to Life
- Pro-life organization provides chapter news, activity calendar, calls for action, and statistics on how state legislators vote on the issue.
Michigan Christians for Life
- Non-denominational and non-violent, MCL provides an opportunity to unite together, in prayer, for the success of pro-life efforts throughout the world.
Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life
- MCCL provides reference materials to educate adults and young people about the life issues. It also a list of crisis pregnancy centers for those who are seeking help.
Missionary Catholics United for Life
- Catholic, pro-life advocacy organization in Pennsylvania. Operation Holy Presence is a new approach to end abortion.
Missouri Right to Life
- Pro-life organization profiles its leadership, provides newsletter, and details information about how state legislators have voted and committee activities.
National Right to Life
- Find information on partial-birth abortion, Congressional efforts, fetal development, euthanasia, and other human life issues.
New Jersey Right to Life
- Pro-life organization advocating tighter restrictions on abortion and euthanasia in New Jersey
North Dakota Right to Life
- Pro-life issues in North Dakota including abortion alternatives, end of life issues, and post abortion healing.
Ohio Right to Life
- A collection of information about abortion, euthanasia, and related topics such as fetal development and adoption. Includes statistics, law, court decisions, medical facts, historical information, and first-hand accounts by aborted women.
Operation Rescue Colorado
- "Be peaceful and non-violent in word and deed." Prolife news and information from a conservative Christian organization.
Operation Rescue West
- Dedicated to ending abortion in America. With commentaries and recent related news.
Operation Save America
- Pro-life demonstrations and prayer.
Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
- A Pennsylvania pro-life group. Information on abortion, pregnancy help, euthanasia and pro-life activism. Based in Harrisburg.
Pennsylvanians for Human Life -- Harrisburg, PA
- Mission statement, events calendar, fetal development information, newsletters, and links to pro-life resources.
People for Life (Pennsylvania)
- All-volunteer pro-life organization based in Erie, Pennsylvania. NRLC state affiliate.
Republican National Coalition for Life
- Group within the GOP working to make sure Republicans take a strong stand against abortion in every election. Founded by Phyllis Schlafly in the fall of 1990.
Right to Life League of Southern California
- Association of 11 pregnancy centers, along with maternity homes. Offers educational speakers, seminars, and newsletters on the topics of abortion, post-abortion, euthanasia, and cloning. Based in Pasadena.
Right to Life of Greater Lansing
- Overview, news, events calendar, issue policy statements, and contact details.
Right to Life of Michigan
- Pro-life resources for pregnant or post-abortive women, plus information on cloning, abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, or other life and death issues.
South Carolina Citizens for Life
- Includes legislative updates and releases, abortion laws in South Carolina, and links.
Susan B. Anthony List
- A political action committee helping pro-life women gain election to Congress.
Tennessee Right to Life
- Pro-life, non-profit, grassroots, public service organization dedicated to stopping abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, human cloning and fetal tissue research.
Texas Right to Life Committee
- Provides information on legislation, events, and resources related to pro-life issues in the state.
The Vermont Right To Life Committee
- Information on lobbying organization fighting laws defending abortion, and trying to change public opinion to protect the human life from conception.
Wisconsin Right to Life
- Features pro-life news, educational resources, personal stories, event reports, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 1:05:05 UTC -