become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pro-Life/Organizations
Health: Reproductive Health: Clinics and Services: Abortion Alternative Services
Home: Family: Adoption
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Life: Organizations
Society: Issues: Family Planning: Organizations
- To inform, educate, counsel and assist people concerned about threats to life through legal, medical, scientific, social, political and economic policies and practices.
Atheist and Agnostic Pro-Life League
- An online organization of nontheistic and nonreligious pro-life/anti-abortion advocates.
Baptists for Life, Inc.
- Offers information about ministries to pregnant women and the terminally ill, as well as information about fetal development and medical ethics.
Billboards For Life
- Posts Catholic anti-abortion messages by renting space with outdoor advertising companies.
Children of God
- Non-profit prolife organization designed to address current life issues and provide research and response.
Feminists for Life of America
- Promotes a feminism with a pro-life stance emphasizing nonviolence. Includes Spanish language resources.
Libertarians for Life
- Libertarian political group with a scientific and philosophical rather than either pragmatic or religious opposition to abortion.
- Pro-life organization of athletes who commit themselves to "respect the lives of others, especially the unborn and the aged." Open to all persons who are willing to honor the LA commitment.
- Organization with an "Abortion Malpractice Litigation" campaign which supports women who have been killed, injured, or sexually assaulted while having abortions.
Life Issues Institute
- Seeks to assure, through education, equal protection under the law for all living humans from fertilization until natural death.
- Provides articles on issues and current events by an independent news agency specifically devoted to reporting news that affects the pro-life community
Lutherans for Life International
- Lutheran pro-life organization.
National Association of Pro-Life Nurses
- Offers news, policies, commentaries, testimonies, and a forum.
Pharmacists for Life International
- Founded to reassert pharmacy as a life-saving profession from fertilization to natural death.
- Presbyterian pro-life organization.
Pro-Life Action League
- Dedicated to ending abortion through the use of non-violent direct action.
Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians
- Promotes a respect for life within the gay community and encouraging gay and lesbian participation in the pro-life cause.
- Christian group that argues against abortion and premarital sex. With information on events and news.
Rock For Life
- A teen-oriented collection of many bands who hold that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being. Offers a free newsletter called "Youthlist".
Saint John the Baptist Pro-Life League
- Group of Catholic students regularly meeting in Massachusetts for prayer against abortion.
Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- An effort to make the public aware of the effects they say abortion brings to women, men, and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2015 at 6:45:03 UTC -