become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pro-Life/Essays
Health: Reproductive Health: Clinics and Services: Abortion Alternative Services
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Stem Cells
Society: Issues: Abortion: RU-486 and Medical Abortion
The Abortion Cocktail
- A former abortion provider (now a pro-life doctor) reviews the history of chemical abortifacients.
- Collection of essays that explores the basis and morality of abortion.
Abortion, Breast Cancer, and Ideology
- Argues that bias interferes with the conclusions between abortions and the rate of breast cancer.
In Honor of Those That Never Lived Outside the Womb
- A look at common reasons and rationalizations of abortion today. Includes statistics.
- Robert Bork expresses concern with the current protected status of abortion, as well as the broader cultural implications of such acceptance.
Letter to Paul Hill
- Rebuke of Paul Hill's killing of an abortion provider, with a critique of vigilantism.
The Myth of Prochoice Neutrality 25 Years After Roe v. Wade
- Francis J. Beckwith attempts to explain that the government has made statements on when life begins.
Roe v. McCorvey
- Norma McCorvey, the plaintiff in Roe v. Wade, recounts her journey to becoming a pro-life activist.
Stop the Violence!
- Argues that clinic bombings and violence against abortion providers goes against everything the pro-life movement stands for.
WorldNetDaily: Why Abortion is Still Illegal
- Joseph Farrah asserts that abortion is unlawful according to the US Constitution.
Your Right to Know the Facts Before Your Baby Is Aborted
- Online brochure containing facts about fetal development, abortion, and easy adoptions for birth-mothers. Also available in eBooks Microsoft Reader format. Web site also includes a number of Christian brochures.
Use ultrasound to combat abortion [Jewish World Review]
- Suggests that ultrasound exams might prevent more abortions than pro-life politicians. (December 28, 2000)
Protecting Babies Born Alive [Jewish World Review]
- Atheist columnist Nat Hentoff examines the views of some abortion rights supporters in their opposition to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. (September 25, 2000)
High Court is determined to make abortion zealots of us all [Jewish World Review]
- Tony Snow attacks the Supreme Court decision in Stenberg v. Carhart. (July 03, 2000)
Klusendorf disputes new woman-centred pro-life strategy [The Interim]
- Argues any move to deviate from the right-to-life position in order to make it more attractive to a mass audience would be disastrous for the pro-life cause. (February 01, 1999)
There Is No Choice For Silence
- Speech by Alan Keyes to Republicans during the 1996 Presidential campaign. (February 19, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2014 at 6:15:05 UTC -