become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abortion/Pro-Life
Health: Reproductive Health: Clinics and Services: Abortion Alternative Services
Home: Family: Adoption
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Life
Society: Issues: Terrorism: US Domestic Terrorism: Causes: Anti-Abortion
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Issues: Pro-Life
- Directory and post aggregator of web logs supporting and promoting sanctrity of life issues involving abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and related topics. Also includes original material.
Abortion - Facts and Information
- Information on how abortions are performed.
- Abortion information, charts, statistics of abortions, including graphs. Laws, statistics, articles, and student abortion report assistance.
- Information on the aftereffects of abortion and post-abortion healing, including research on post-abortion issues, resources, and testimonies.
Boycott to Protect the Lives of Unborn Children
- A pro-life boycott against Mazda and Ford Motor Companies to encourage them to stop providing abortions at company owned facilities.
Consistent Life Ethic
- Condemns abortion as a form of violence which destroys human life and debases human dignity.
- Offers advice and personal stories about pregnancy and abortion.
- Offers support for women hurt by abortionists. Abortion malpractice program for attorneys after a woman is killed by a procedure.
- An information resource for right-to-lifers of any political or religious affiliation.
- Portal of news stories about pro-life issues in Canada, the United States and the UK.
- Collection of short articles on abortion and other related topics, including euthanasia and infanticide.
- Includes essays on being pro-woman and pro-life, a discussion board, and an illustrated guide to fetal development.
- Presents prolife views and facts about abortion, RU-486, and the morning-after pill. Includes photos.
- Famous ultrasound video (originally produced in 1980) of an abortion 11 weeks after conception. Online video for Microsoft Media Player, plus transcript and photos. Additionally includes personal testimony.
- An approach to bringing the pro-life message to a wide audience using imagery of developing children, and stories of experiences with abortion.
Unequal Justice Under a Bad Law
- Article advocates that nonviolent civil disobedience, including for pro-life causes, is an important America's right that should not be denegrated for political expediency
- Television and radio commercials offering hope and healing to woman suffering from post-abortion syndrome, and help to woman in crisis pregnancies.
Roe Warriors: The Media's Pro-Abortion Bias
- The Media Research Center asserts that the national media tilts the abortion debate in favor of abortion advocates. (July 22, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2014 at 2:46:08 UTC -