become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Oregon
13 STORIES DOWN HAUNTED THEME PARK
- Features 4 haunted houses, a cemetery, street performers, beer garden, live stage shows and more. 40,000 sq. ft. of Halloween fun and excitement.
- Presents photo gallery, events and prop making how-to's. Based in Milwaukie.
- Located in Portland. With dates, prices, coupon, and directions.
- Walk-through animated light show featuring Halloween and fall scenes, plus interactive activities for youngsters including Straw Mountain, Black Hole Slide and Creepy Canoe ride. Located in Hillsboro.
The Nighmare Factory
- The Oregon School for the Deaf is celebrating the 21st year of the Nightmare Factory. This 12,000 square foot haunted house offers a covered waiting area and lots of scares. Located in Portland OR.
Rossi Farm Ghost Town
- Located in Portland. A walk through a haunted cornfield and ghost town.
Sandy Mountain Festival Spook Trail
- The annual Spook Trail at Sandy Mountain Festival presents the haunted woods, home to numerous ghosts and spirits. Near the communities of Sandy, Boring, and Oregon City. Children free with paying adult.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2014 at 6:05:06 UTC -